Chapter 13 - Jealousy

Tasha - Can We Talk?

Terrence POV
Christmas Day

I could not believe what I just read why would she want to meet with me especially after all of the shit she caused. I was confused part of me wanted to talk to her to see if she had a change of heart or if she would really tell me why she did what she did if I know
Mira I know she's a master manipulator and I know that she has been telling Tasha something to get her to do some of that shit. And since Taraji was in the kitchen and Leilani was in her room playing with her toys I decided to see what Taraji thinks of the whole situation. I walked in the kitchen and she was just finishing the dishes I sat down at the island across from her "Baby?" I asked she turned around ''Yeah?" She responded "Tasha texted me and asked if we could talk what do you think?" I asked her she looked back at me shocked before she answered "I think you should meet her she might have a change at heart who knows maybe it's because it Christmas and she misses her family." She said shrugging I nodded "Yeah you're right I'm gonna go call her and see if she wants to meet me somewhere." I said I walked up to Taraji and kissed her on her forehand "Thanks baby." I said she smiled and said you're welcome. I walked out and went down the hall to my office and called her it rung at least four times I thought she wasn't going to and answer and just when I was about to hang up she answered.

Tasha - Hello Terrence?
Terrence - Hey Tasha Merry Christmas how are you?
Tasha - Merry Christmas to you as well and I'm okay I just feel bad for everything I did and I miss my family.
Terrence - ....
Tasha - Look Terrence I don't expect you to just forgive me right away but could you just hear me out okay?
Terrence - OK go ahead.
Tasha - (sigh) Ok so Mira has been manipulating me from the start remember y'all one year anniversary and she came over my house because you found out she was cheating on you. She came over with bruises everywhere and said that you were beating on Herat first I didn't believe her but then she showed me that bruises I now realize that she was putting on makeup to make them look real. And when she introduced me to that guy last year he was beating me and feeding me drugs the whole time and he and Mira told me that if I didn't go with the plan and act like a total bitch they would kill Leilani and our parents and I couldn't risk that. They also told me that I had to treat Leilani bad so that if it got out that you were her father she wouldn't miss me or care for me. That's why anytime we were together as a family I was always drunk especially after I got out of rehab so you see I had to play the part of the bad guy so that they wouldn't hurt any of y'all. Until one day I had enough I told mom and dad like a week before I told you I never wanted to do this Mira made me do it and I'm sorry for you I treated you guys especially Leilani. Me and Mira were never together she just told me to tell you that so you would get jealous or mad that way she would gain custody of Leilani and try to use her to get money from you. (Gasp) I should go I think she's coming. Terrence if anything happens to me I want you to know that I'm sorry and that I love you and if I die just know that Mira did it.
Terence - Wait
(Hangs Up)

I just sat I didn't know what to say except wow it all makes since now I have to call my dad and tell him to meet me at Tasha's house. After about thirty minutes my dad and mom arrived I had already filled Taraji in and me and my dad were on the way to Tasha's house hopefully nothing and happens but if something does my dad ground his gun and so did I. When we finally got to the house the door was locked and we heard yelling from the inside I wasted no time and busted the door down to ding Mira and Rob we beating her saying who did you call she didn't say anything just laid there "GET YOU HANDS AWAY FROM HER AND BACK THE FUCK UP!!" I yelled they turned around and scoffed walking up to us we pulled our guns out mine pointed at Mira at dads at Rob they put their hands up "Okay calm down." Mira said shaking we already called the police on the way over here so they pulled up it and arrested them we put our guns up and I walked over to Tasha she was crying and in the fetal position I sat her up and hugged her she cried in my arms I cried as well "It's okay I forgive you Tasha your safe now." I said rubbing her back the ambulance came in and put Tasha on a stretcher luckily her injures Weren't that bad but they said she still needed to go I rode with them in the ambulance and my dad followed us.

An Hour Later

After they checked Tasha out and cleaned her wounds and bandaged her up it was time to go we went back to my house my mom cried and gave Tasha a hint while Taraji sat on the couch slowly analyzing the whole situation I'm so glad Leilani is in her room so she doesn't have to see this. After Tasha and my mom spoke they went to go sit down on the couch Tasha sat next to Taraji and my mom sat across from them Tasha and Taraji looked at each other "Taraji I'm so sorry I-." She started before Taraji cut her off. She held Tasha's hand "Shh it's okay Terrence already told me you don't need to apologize again I'm just glad you're okay. I mean we may have liked each other at first but your Terrence sister so of course I care about you how 'bout we start over huh?" She said wiping Tasha's tears Tasha nodded "Sure it's nice to meet you I'm Terrence's sister Tasha." She said sticking out her hand Taraji smiled shaking it "I'm Taraji Terrence girlfriend it's nice to meet you too." Taraji responded she then gave Tasha a hug we all stood back and smiled they stopped hugging "So where Leilani?" Tasha asked me and Taraji looked at each other she nodded and called "Leilani come here there's somebody that wants to see you!" Taraji yelled I know it's going to go well explained everything to Leilani before I left she came running down the stairs and saw Tasha ran up to her and gave her a hug "I forgive auntie and I still love you." Leilani said smiling "I love you too kiddo." She responded we all sighed in relief after catching up and watching movies it was time to eat dinner we all sat at the table he;d hands and my mom prayed over the food "Lord we thank you for bringing our family together for good and we thank you for this food we are about to receive in Jesus name Amen." "Amen" we all said. Well this is not how I imagined this Christmas to be but I am glad it went this way everyone is okay and we are all finally on the same page. It's kinda like a Christmas miracle.

Mira POV

I can't believe she told him that lying bitch when I get out of here it's over with they only got use of domestic violence so I should get out in about 2 years well one really since I'm good friends with the judge can't say the same for Rob dumb ass he is facing 10 to 20 years plus the drug charge they also have him for. And make my word when I get out of here my next target won't be Terrence or his family it's gonna be his weakness.
Taraji

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Know I Haven't Updated This Book In A Long Time But I Was Dealing With Some Personal Things But I Will Start Back Updating My Books For Sure. What Did You Think? Comment And Vote. Love Y'all!!

Love, Dae Dae