Chapter 4: Happiness

Taraji POV

Next Morning

Last night was so amazing I never thought that it would end with us having sex but I'd be lying if I regretted it I mean I always knew that at some point in time we would end up having sex but not that quick. I looked over at Terrence who was sleeping on his stomach with the thin sheet only covering up his waist and down his beautiful back muscles on display I looked at him one more time before getting up sucking in the pain that came from my legs and made my way to my master bathroom trying so hard to not fall that's how you know they beast in bed when you can't feel shit and Terrence was for sure a beast. I lost count of how many times I came after seven he also likes dominance I learned that last night which is I good thing for me because I love to be dominated I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out with month wash and stepped in the shower and cut the water on and began washing my body. After about 10 minutes my glass shower door open and in walked Terrence with a smirk on his face that had my knees shaking he looked at me up and down biting his lip "Mm, Good Morning Baby." He said  "Good Morning." I said back he leaned down a kissed me while moving his hand up and down the inside of my thigh before his hand made contact with my core as he rubbed it slowly I moaned in his mouth as he grunted in return. Then he pinned my back against the cold shower walls and put his free hand right beside my face. I gasped when he entered two fingers into my core its gonna be harder and harder to take showers when he around.

-Time Skip-

It was like 2:00 in the afternoon and we were heading over Terrence's house we walked up to the door he pulled out his key and unlocked the door I stepped inside and my jaw dropped it was literally beautiful " It's amazing, Terry." I said to him he chuckled and led me to the living room where I seen a little girl looked to be older then five she was watching tv and she was all in it to she was watching Mickey Mouse Terrence walked pass me and sat right behind the little girl and cleared his throat she turned around and smiled and jumping up and hug him "Uncle Terrence I missed you so much!!" She yelled I smiled she was so cute she had long curly hair and it was black and she was like two shades lighter than Terrence and she had deep brown eyes.

"I missed you two, Leilani

"I missed you two, Leilani." He said she smiled and looked at me Terrence followed her eyes and smiled she full blown ran to me and sat next to me on the couch she looked up at me and smiled " Hi, I'm Leilani." She said sticking her hand out I shook it and smiled "I'm Taraji." I said back "Wow, your pretty." She said I smiled and said thank you. After me and Leilani started talking we so formed a bond that could not be broken not even by Terrence we were all sitting on the couch watching "The Trolls" and I'm ducked into it Terrence sitting on my left with his arm around me and Leilani was sitting on the right of me with her head laying in my lap as she tried so hard to not go to sleep. After while she did end up falling asleep Terrence tried to pick her up to go put her to bed but instead she got up and sat in my lap with her head laying on my shoulder as she fell back into her sleep I picked her up and took her to the quest room being lead by Terrence I laid her down in the bed and covered her I kissed her forehead and told her goodnight Terrence did also we walked out of the room carefully to not wake her. We walked into Terrence and it was beautiful I took off my shoes and laid in the bed while Terrence laid next to me "That's crazy she liked you the first day usually if she's over and she sees like a maid or something she immediately gives them the side eye and she literally hates them." He said "Damn, you must really have the magic touch or something." He said I chuckled "How old is she?" I asked him "6." He said back I nodded well close enough. He and then leaned in and kissed me "Goodnight, beautiful." He said " Goodnight, Terry." I said and closed my eyes and laid onto my back not without Terrence wrapping his whole arm around my waist.

3rd Person POV

Terrence looked over at Taraji she was sleeping so peacefully, he thought about how close she and Leilani had got. He took his hand and rubbed it over the smooth flat skin of her stomach while it moved up and down slowly a part of him wanted Taraji to,have his babies that might sound weird giving that they just started dating but it was only the truth. Terrence laid on his back for a minute with his eyes open they opened when he felt Taraji lay on his chest he kissed her head and fell into a blissful sleep. He could get used to this.

________________________________

Hey y'all I know I've been gone for a minute but I'm back now. What y'all think comment down below, Love y'all.

Love, Dae Dae