Chapter 3: Love Me

(A/N this chapter will have very graphic gifs and language. This is a warning. Enjoy)

-Next Morning-

-Taraji POV-

I woke this morning in a happy mood because Terrence finally broke up with Mira. Last night we talked until I fell asleep while I was on the phone with him he last thing I heard was Goodnight Taraji. And oh I had a night of sweet dreams alright. I have a feeling today would be way better though. But first I had a day with my best friends Ashunta and Jason we are going to the movies to see 'Breaking In'  I know that movie will be good. I remember when I took Terrence to see a good ass Movie called ''Acrimony' it was so good I had a whole discussion with Terrence about who was wrong I think they both were.  Anyways back to the task at hand. I pulled myself out of my massive bed and went to the bathroom I got out of my clothes and began my shower we were supposed to go to the movies at like 2 so I had some time a lot of time at that. After about 45 minutes I was out the shower. And now I was eating breakfast I didn't fell like eating anything hot so I made me some cereal. After that I just chilled watching tv. I was in the middle of watching Spongebob when Terrence called me. I put him on speaker ''Good Morning beautiful.'' He said through the phone I could partially hear the smile on his face ''Good Morning terry.'' I said to him he chuckled ''Did you know you fell asleep on me last night?'' He asked I laughed ''I know Oops my bad.'' I said he chuckled once again ''Oh ok i'ma get you for that.'' He said back I chuckled ''Ok well see.'' I said ''So what are you doing today, Raji?'' He asked me ''I'm going to the movies with Ashunta and Jason today." I really couldn't finish because I heard Terrence groan real loud ''This some old bullshit, man.'' He said I grew a little worried ''What what's wrong?'' I asked him he huffed ''I'm not gonna see you today, Baby this shit is ass bro I wanna see your face your whole face man. Every time bro every time.'' He said I just busted out laughing he stopped complaining  ''Why are you laughing this is very serious, Raji I haven't you seen since yesterday.'' He said ''Stop terry were going to the movies at 2 and the movie ends at 3:30 so you have the rest of the day to see me, Boy.''I said to him I heard him sigh in relief ''Ok good 'Cuz I wanna take you out to eat today at about 6:00 then were going to a club, Ok?'' He said I nodded ''Ok, I got you.'' I said to him ''Oh and I'm for from a boy, Baby.'' He said seductively I bit my lip I was about to say something back but then Ashunta called be ''Ok, I'll see you later my bestie is calling me.'' I said ''Ok, bye have fun at the movies although you will have more fun with me.'' He said I hung up and answered the phone and told Ashunta everything that happened with Terrence and his EX wife yesterday she was laughing ''So he really said that.'' She asked ''Yeah he did fo real Alright I'll call you later when I'ts time to go alright?'' I told her ''Alright girl see you later.'' She said and handed up shortly after.

-Time Skip 1:45-

It is now 1:45 and I was getting ready to go I wanted something comfortable to wear so I put on a white half shirt with blue high waist jeans with a light pink sweater and matching pumas. With my real hair straighted and parted down the middle.