Chapter 9:  Comes Out In The Light...Part Two

Terrence POV

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!" I Yelled and of course everyone gasped trying to act all surprised I huffed, I'm so tired of this family. I stood there waiting on them to answer so I just read the paper out loud "I says here that dad is my biological father but not for Tasha it says her dad is unknown." I announced they all nodded and said we know like it was nothing. And at this point I just didn't didn't care anymore "So not only did y'all know that I had a child and led me to believe Leilani was tasha's daughter but now you tell me that dad isn't tasha's father and you all knew and once again didn't tell me. You know I'm so tired of this family and I don't want to see or hear from y'all anymore not until y'all give me a reasonable explanation of all this. I'm leaving oh and by the way I'm glad that Leilani is my child cause frankly Tasha was a child abuser and often left lei to fend for herself." I said then stormed out. I got in my car and drove home when I arrived Taraji and lei were in the living room watching a movie. I sat down with them "Hey." I said lei hugged me then continued watching tv "Babe are you okay?" Taraji asked I shook my head no "I'll tell you later right now I just wanna enjoy this moment." I told her she nodded I put my head in her lap and got comfortable.

8:30 pm
I woke up to the girls sleep in the couch and movie credits rolling and got up and put Leilani to bed then did the same thing with Taraji after I laid her down I sat at the edge of the bed just thinking. She woke up "What's wrong?" She asked I sighed and just told her everything she sat in silence then smiled "You know that's fucked up that they did that to but look at the bright side Leilani will now be in a safe household with people that actually love her dearly so I'm kinda happy. But you do have to tell her I know she won't be mad at you just tell how feel then she what she wants to do okay." She said I nodded and wen pr to Leilani room to find out that she was already woke and was on her iPad. I sat on her bed and took a deep breath "I have to tell you something......I'm your real father Mira is your real mom and Tasha was just looking after you to cover it up she said she didn't want me to know." I said after like one minute I didn't hear a response "Lei did you hear me?" I asked she looked back up at me with tears in her eyes "Ok um that's awesome can I live here with you?" She asked I let out a relived sigh thinking that she would want to live with her grandparents I nodded and she smiled and hugged me very tightly I let out some happy tears as well "I love you Leilani I want you to know that." I stated "I love you to, but can I still see granny and grandpa?" She asked I nodded even though I'm mad at them but there's no reason she can't see them "Well goodnight Lei." I said as she got into bed I kissed her forehead and made my way out the door "Goodnight dad." She said I smiled and walked back to my room with Taraji who was sleep I chuckled and put on some pajamas then laid down with her.

Tomorrow Marks A New Life For Terrence Howard A Beloved Father Now!!

..................................................................

What Y'all Think? Comment And Vote.

Love, Dae Dae

Made To Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें