The world we knew

Nate pov: today marks 3 years since the destruction of the institute, the destruction of a world which many held dear, and many more despised. The various settlements around the commonwealth had begun to flourish into full fledged towns, and once family farms now relied on workers to plow fields of plants. The world had begun healing, the minutemen set up unanimous law, though settlements self governed, with their own local laws. Not long after the destruction of the institute, a war against the gunners which only lasted but a few weeks had begun. I guess the gunners could see what was coming, and began surrendering in mass as a result.

The super mutants has mostly been killed off, but a great many had been cured by the combined work of ex institute scientists, like Brian Virgil and Madison li.

The brotherhood of steel and the minutemen began a joint occupation of the commonwealth, and with it, the raider gangs formed a union to try to repel our combined forces, but had ultimately been pushed down to Nahant, where we shell them twice a day, awaiting for the day they eat each other up and kill each other, if the nuka world raiders could barely handle each other, than 60 raider gangs all with different ideologies were sure to fail to keep peace.

When the minutemen invaded nuka world, they didn't seem to be very intent on fighting back, they just started fighting each other.

The minutemen had been split up into 4 branches, the army, marines, Air Force, and militia, with a navy featuring boat travel well on the way. Should the commonwealth ever be invaded, the marines would spear head assaults, the army would defend, and make small attacks, the Air Force provides air support and transportation, and the militia has two sub-branches.

the minutemen militia, which focuses on attacking small raider gangs, defending settlements from small attacks, and as guerrilla resistance fighters, should they be needed. On the other hand is the volunteer militia, this does not pose an official position in the military, and instead focuses on helping settlements with small problems, such as raiders, creatures, etc.

The commonwealth seems to be at peace with the institutes destruction, though sometimes I feel the institute's technology could have benefited the commonwealth, and all of that hard work, hopes, dreams, and lives didn't need to be destroyed, i don't think we could fully cure the unrest unless it didn't exist, at least I hope so.