We'll meet again

Nate pov:

"Sorry general, we're trying everything but the radio can't go any farther, the damn thing already goes to dc, if we make any more modifications the things gonna fall apart. If there are any more major settlements out there we're gonna have to find them while expanding west"

The combined forces of the brotherhood and minutemen had begun heading north, south, and west in search of new civilizations, but there wasn't much luck other than small settlements

"Sturges, if the enclave had a way of contacting the government all around the country, then there must be a way to tap into it, we're gonna have to find it."

"Would you even know where to find something like that? look, boss, we've searched high and low, there no way to tap into the pre war government's radio communications, maybe you can convince your advisors to stop being stubborn and ask the d.c brotherhood, but i don't see that happening."

We'd been trying to find a way to look for other civilizations through the use of the radios, but so far no luck, we'd hooked up more long range transmitters than we can count, but what we needed was a way to contact as much of the world as possible. As much as I wanted to keep going I could tell it was stressing my engineers out, and it was for the best we called it quit for now.

While I was putting the project on a halt, I wasn't going to stop looking for ways to tap into the enclaves network

My "advisors" were voted in by the minutemen. For some reason they almost all have some kind of hatred towards the brotherhood. For some it is because of their treatment of synths, which is justified, But most just dislike them for being pretentious pricks, hell, half of them hate synths themselves. While they are assholes, it's not worth harming our peace over, and more and more minutemen as of late had been calling for their removal from the advisory board, it can't come soon enough.

I'd go ask the commonwealth brotherhood personally, but they're more focused on fully unlocking liberty primes full potential, so he doesn't move at a snails pace anymore.

Once more disappointed by the continued failure of our radio project, I'd left to go wander Boston by myself.

It was, in a way, quite beautiful now, especially in the early morning when the sun was just risen, and the sky was a nice purpilish-blue. Boston was much safer now, but you still had to be careful of the couple of jackasses who make the stretch to call themselves "raiders" who decided that their gonna be the ones to put a bullet in the great generals skull. I'd propped up my rifle against a wall and sat down on the destroyed wall, my side facing the outside, looking outward. I has a pretty good view of Boston from here, aside from the occasional firefight a few miles a way in the background it was a calm place to rest for a few hour until I'm needed again.