Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: 2

----Lᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----ɴᴇᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ---

.
.
.
.

Rᴇᴀᴅ?

Yᴇs (✓).

Nᴏ ( ).

.
.
.
.
.

--Lᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ--

.
.
.
.
.

-- 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝚝𝚠𝚘--

.
.
.
.

---- 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢---

.
.
.
.
.

---𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐---

.
.
.
.
𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐---

.
.
.

--𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎--

.
.
.
.
.

--Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ--

.
.
.
.
.

---Y/ɴ---

.
.
.
.
.

Yokohama (ヨコハマ,, Yokohama?), occasionally referred to as the Yokohama Settlement or the city of Yokohama (横浜租界,, Yokohama So-kai?, lit

Yokohama (ヨコハマ,, Yokohama?), occasionally referred to as the Yokohama Settlement or the city of Yokohama (横浜租界,, Yokohama So-kai?, lit. "Yokohama concession"), is a city in the Kantō region and is considered as Japan's most prominent port city.

It is a port city with a mixture of modern buildings and nostalgic buildings, but since the end of the war, allied-affiliated warlords have flown in and have built up an autonomous region by shaking extraterritorial powers. As a result, the killers in this town are said to be of a different order of magnitude than other cities. There are various dark organizations and foreign illegal capital, with the Port Mafia being said to take root in all parts of the town's politics and economy.

It is also said that a "book" has been sealed somewhere in the city. While watching the scenery from the cab, the soumate string glowed a bit as if confirming it.

Your hand touch the left hand ring finger as the slight glow dull back to red, you smile to yourself.

"Y/n, we have reached." a voice called out which, make your attention on the person in beside you, he took notice of the string glowed yet, was silent.