𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 15

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭.. 𝘠/𝘯-𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦"

---𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘌𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the agency members clean the office.

" umm.. Can you"

"Ah alright" said the ravenete who took a seat on the desk slightly lifted up his leg to let the white hair male to pick up the file.

'I wonder why isn't he helping..' Thought Atsushi to himself yet, flinch when Kunikida call out to him.

"Sakura-san can you take out the marble from the bottle" said the ravenete to the girl who was busy clearing the file yet, nod to do so.

"Marbles are truly fascinating, isn't it?"

"Yes they are" said Sakura as Ranpo held up the marble as the shine shimered in the sunlight.

"Kunikida-san, Has Y/n-san came to the office yet?" Asked Ranpo as Kunikida glance around and shook his head.

"She eventually went to a case.. Earlier she receive" said Sakura who told Kunikida about the certain women who have already went for her case as Ranpo pout muttering something within his breath about how she should have inform before hand.

"Speaking of Case Ranpo-san you got a case regarding for you"

"Oh? The police are lacking as ever.. I see.. They will never catch a criminal without my support" said Ranpo who hold his cap downward a bit and then smirk.

"After all my super deduction skill are the best thing in the agency, no the entire country! No wonder they rely on me so much" said Ranpo who smirk as Atsushi was confused by the praise by the agency members.

Heck even Kunikida is boosting Ranpo ego which Atsusgi is surely is confused.

"Lad.. We have covered here you go with Ranpo-san, it will be a short trip on the train" said Kunikida alarming Atsushi.

"You want me to assist on such a significant case?"

"Don't be silly, y/n-san is my assistant who is very reliable and enough, But unfortunately, she is not present"

"Huh?" Atsushi was slightly confused as Kunikida sighed and whispered to Atsushi.

"Her full name is y/n l/n"

"Ah..!" Atsushi now realise whom the agency no.. Ranpo is mentioning now.

"And.. beside she can teleport me to that place very easily but.. unfortunately, I need someone for me on how to use a train"