Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: 3

...
.
.
.
........𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐....

.
.

.....𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟹..

.
.

............

.
.
.
.
.

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝗼𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝗼𝗼𝐝, 𝐚 𝐬𝗼𝐮𝐥𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝗼𝐧𝐝

.
.
.
.
.
.

A ʏᴇᴀʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ʙʏ, As ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪs ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ_

.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n-san"

Someone call out to you as kept the papers down the table as your eyes flickered up to the Person.

Ranpo face was near you as you blink twice, your face turn bright crimson as stumble back with a flustered face, he chuckle at your embarrassment. "Ya~ you still get flustered easily" he teased as you pout a bit.

"Come on Ranpo-san, Don't teased her most of the time" said Kaita while, on his futon and typing on the computer.

"She easily get flustered, it's fun to watch" he said as you blush a bit while, gazing away.

"I-i don't.. Ge-get flustered that.. E-easily" you whispered out as Ranpo leaned closer. "What did you say? Can't hear you?"

".." You blushed away while, squirmed away in your seat making Ranpo chuckle again.

Yosano let out a sighed as she is used to seeing Ranpo often flustering you. It was cute.

"Beside the point.. Ranpo, Y/n" called out a voice as you took notice of Fukuzawa.

"?" You look puzzled as Ranpo back away from basically leaning earlier and stood straight.

"There is a case for you Ranpo and y/n will be with you, on it"

"W-what?" You muttered out as Ranpo nodded while, doing a saluting.

"Don't worry boss! I will keep your daughter safe"

"Eh?" You look flabbergasted where as Fukuzawa just cough and gave the file and left.

"Come y/n-San! I can't disappoint your father!"

"He isn-" you were taken aback by Ranpo dragged you out with him.

Others just sweatdropped at the scene. "Seems like, he was eager to go on a mission with her" said Katai as Yosano nodded.