𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 11

"𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm

"I'm.. Dying out of hunger.."

The person lay on the floor that person is none other then,/Nakajima Atsushi, a starving, homeless orphan.

'Alright.. I will steal from someone' he thought to himself as he look up but it was An over speeding Bike.

'Ah.. That's too fast.. Next!' He thought as an army of man jock on the way.

'Too many people and I doubt, They even carry wallets..' He thought sighing out until, he saw a certain person drowning.

"Eh...?"

After third attempt of searching someone to steal he encounters a man floating down the river who appears to be drowning. Atsushi dives in and rescues the man, who comes to consciousness as he was talking, they notice someone yelling, it was none other then, Doppo Kunikida who yells at Dazai from across the river.

As Dazai mention for Kunikida to pay his meal making Kunikida more mad and start shouting.

"You can't treat someone using my money! Dazai!"

"Dazai?" Muttered out Atsushi confused as Dazai nodded and smile as the wind blow around him giving him the vibe.

"Yes.. That's my name.. Dazai.. Osamu Dazai.."

.
.
.
.
.
.

They ends up treating Atsushi to a meal of chazuke in a tea house.

Atsushi discovers that Kunikida and Dazai work for the Armed Detective Agency, an organization of individuals possessing supernatural abilities.

Dazai and Kunikida explain that they are searching for a tiger that has been ravaging warehouses and livestock. Atsushi states that the tiger, had been following him throughout his traveling, and ends up posing as the bait to help the two agents capture it. Dazai slips Kunikida a note and takes Atsushi to a warehouse.

Atsushi explains how he was kicked out of the orphanage to save money, because the tiger had caused the financially poor orphanage a great deal of damage.

Atsushi panicked, claiming that the white tiger had been following him for the past two weeks and was out for his blood. Ultimately, Dazai takes him to a warehouse to lure out the beast.

.
.
.

(I don't want to explain so I'm giving it briefly as most of you already knows how the anime goes.)
.
.
.
.

While waiting, Dazai remains calm throughout the hour, whilst Atsushi is convinced that the tiger had arrived and was stalking the shelves of the building.