chapter: 17

"𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Does.. Black string means we are ex-soulmate?"

As your eyes were frozen onto his, that held confusion and curiousity.

Your mouth felt like it was stitch as you were about to lie as a no but stopped yourself from doing it.

'..he should know about it.. Truthfully' your mind voice said to you as you look back at Atsushi who waited patiently at you.

"L/n-chan?"

"Yes.. In a way.. But it's not either"

"Huh?" Atsushi tilted his head slightly curiously as you sighed and smile awkwardly at him.

"It is more.. Likely... You are one.. Of the chosen.. That can be my.. Soulmate"

"...me? And what happen to your.."

"He died"

"...." Atsushi was more confused as you awkwardly chuckle slightly.

"How can I say...it is a possibility that the fate want you to be my soulmates, I know its strange an-"

"can i.. really be?"

"That... Is on fate" you said as Atsushi try to asked you mode yet, you dismissed it.

"But.. why does Dazai-san call you his soulmate?" Asked Atsushi curiously as you gaze at the ground then at him.

"Well.. to be precise.. My past soulmate may have wanted him to be my new.. Soulmate?"

"..."

"Don't look at me like that, I wasn't the one who make the rules"

Atsushi just nod unsurely as he still is more curious now, perhaps you both are link in a way? Closer? Or..

"And.. If your going to ask more, I'm afraid I don't know much either"

"Oh.."

"..."

"...."

"....."

"...."

"..."

"Looks like we have reach the shop" you said walking inside with Atsushi following behind curiously.

He ended up been the one sniffing which cat food will be better.. It was weird for you.

But perhaps his ability have given him good senses.

"Thank you for accompanying with me, Atsushi"

"It's alright, Since my house was near either way, L/n-chan"