𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 5

A:n- I may put some honorifics such as -San and -chan or -kun, not all but some part.

.
.
.... 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.(𝚒𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖)

.
.
.
..
.

The cry of a certain girl who hugged Katai who was leaving

"Do tell me your location, so we could visit you!!" You said sniveling as Katai was emotionally and mentally debating on how to calm you down.

"Is not, like he is gone forever" said Ranpo which make you cry out saying you will leave the agency with Katai making Yosano pull you away from the man who sweatdropped.

You basically see Katai as your elder brother or a father figure.

As he leave the final goodbye you clung onto him again saying to take him with you, which the agency refuse.

I mean like, Why?

Why do you want to leave with him? Is what Ranpo is thinking as Fukuzawa sighed and told Katai and you both to talk alone.

Which Katai awkwardly agreed.

─────⊹⊱✗⊰⊹─────

The door of the Agency open as you walk in to see a tall and slim young man with deep, green-grey eyes. His bangs are parted to the right and he has rather neat, but spiky golden blond hair that ends in a long ponytail. He stare at you back abit taken aback to see an member so early.

His attire consists of a beige vest over a black long-sleeved dress shirt, a red ribbon tied into a bow around the collar, beige pants, and plain brown shoes.

"Are you.. A client?" You asked a bit confused as he straightened himself up and bowed respectfully.

"I'm Doppo Kunikida!" (I don't know if his first name is Doppo or Kunikida so.. I made it.. Doppo as his first name)

"O-oh! The guy, Katai-san mention!" You said smiling as Kunikida look up to see you smile.

It was like the wind slowly howl around them both making it a slow motion scene as Kunikida stare at you for a moment in daze.

"I'm Y/n L/n, welcome to the a-agency" you said smiling warmly as Kunikida eyes widen.

"O-oh, I heard from Katai.." Said Kunikida arranging his glances as he took notice of your formed.

Your h/c hair was long (or middle length as before y/n hair was eventually short but now she keep it long). As you wore a simple casual dress, a smile that was warm and calm, it clearly define you as a maiden or something in his eyes.