Chapter: 13

.

"𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"That's enough for, now"

As the fights halt, The silver hair male fall to ground tired as there stood a brunnete hair male as his coat fluttered slightly by the wind.

"You're the guy from detective agency, why are you here?" higuchi said alarmed by the sight of him been here.

"Well, I have a bad tendency to be wary of fetching young girls.. So I did a little recording"

"What? No.. No" alarmed Higuchi search herself and found the transmitter as she let this slight due to her carelessness.

She recall how he may have kept it.

"So.. From the start you saw through my whole plan?"

"Yep! How can I say.. I'm too interested in your act, come now Atsushi-kun we gotta go, I can't carry you like a luggage of three!"

"Wa-wait I can't let you go alive-!"

"Stop Higuchi, you cannot defeat him"

"B-but Akutagawa-senpai-!"

"We will retreat for now Dazai-san, however we in port mafia will have the man-tiger head ere long"

"Why is that?"

"Simple that man-tiger has a reward of seven billion yen in the market. More than enough case to contribute the undergrounds"

"Ah, isn't that quiet a lot"

"I will call upon the agency sometime.. If you can hand over seven billion as well.. But if you cannot.."

"Then war it is.. Correct? With our agency? Superb! Will see you soon then" said Dazai cheerfully until.

"I will relish seeing you succeed .. If you can" said Dazai as his expression turn sternly mocking way yet serious?

"No one has ever live after defying the port mafia" said Higuchi as Dazai nod.

"So, I have been told"

"Indeed, you should know that better then anyone else.. Ex mafia Dazai-san" said Akutagawa who left with unsure Higuchi.

As silence felt over for a second.

The step started to fate away as Dazai hummed in thought and turn around only to meet the e/c eyes that stare at him back.

"Y/n-chan?"

"What was that?" You simply ask staying a bit away as you teleport too close to his face alarming him.. by your sudden apprerance as he let out a chuckle.