𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 16

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵.. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦.. 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘺.. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨"

 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(⊙ˍ⊙)
.
.
.
.
.

The sun was slightly setting as the crowds was slowly dispersing with some people going home with their children.

The case finally ended for you as you walk with the police officer who was going to help you till the train though you try to deny his help yet, he insist.

"The case took an unimaginable turn of event" said the Police officer as you nod.

"Indeed, But thankfully it ended"

"Its all thanks to your help, Miss l/n"

"I am happy to help, as a detective.. Mr.."

"Oh right... I never introduce despite I have been asking your help for three cases now.. Have I?"

"Yes" you said to blonde hair police officer who nervously ruffle his own hair and smile.

"Sorry, I'm Koutaro Yuzikizushimi, you can call me Koutaro it will be easier"

"If it.. doesn't bother you then alright, Mr Koutaro" you smile as he softly smile as you both stopped on the van as you took notice of crepes leading him to buy one for you, which you embarrassedly thank him.

As you both continue to talk about the other case which you might need to take up because.. the inconvenience of other police that doesn't does their duty much.

"Your eating is getting off"

"Huh?"

-
-
-

"It's all clear to you now, Atsushi-kun"

"About what?"

"Ranpo-san attitude.. And why not a soul at the agency rebuskes him for it"

Ranpo walk ahead as Atsushi and Dazai talk stare at the Ranpo who had his arm behind his head walking mindlessly, as Atsushi was shock at how fast Ranpo clear the case in ease and admits of how Ranpo been clearly different and appealing in his own ways. Though Ranpo act childish he is still someone with great respect even he can't deny that he have.

"Come on are-is that y/n-san?" Said Ranpo quickly making Dazai and Atsushi to glance at where Ranpo point to see you talking with a police officer as you both seems to be having crepes.

"Who is that man with her?" mutter Dazai as his eyes narrowed abit as he tilted his head slightly to side making him look like he is eying at man.