SYNOPSIS

Warning:Matured Content|R-18+ Published(Complete)

A flame start to burned on their body, pinakawalan nito ang labi niya at pinagkatitigan siya ng sobrang lalim. A pure lust was there on Santiago's captivating eyes. Nakaplaster ang nahihiyang ngiti sa labi niya, she want to divert his gaze but he was hypnotizing her.

"You're m-married..."She said, hindi siya nag-iwas ng tingin at ganoon din ito.

Emotions crossed his face after hearing her statement."That was- D-mn!"Then suddenly he pulled her against him before kissing her hard and deep on her seductive lips.

A soft moan skip from her mouth. Lauren raised her face to him, habang nakatitig sa gwapo nitong mukha ay sari-saring tanong ang nagsimulang mabuo sa sistema niya. Ni wala sa pangarap niya ang maging kabit. If someone claimed her to the pullest, she want this person to be her first and last but this time. Nawala sa isip niya ang mga iyon.

Inaamin niyang sa ilang araw na nakasama niya ito ay mas lalo pang lumalim ang attraction na nararamdaman niya para dito. This is wrong, very wrong. Wala narin siyang pinagkaiba sa mga babaeng naghahabol sa lalaking may asawa na.

But she want him.

"Stop me, you still have time not to regret before it's to late. I can't give the love that you deserve so do it, stop me right now!"His voice was scary, ramdam niya ang paghihirap sa boses nito.

"Take me."She said bravely even if she felt a sharp of knife sending scars to her heart after hearing his words.

He can't give the love that she deserve...

Santiago didn't waste the remaining time. He cupped the back of her head roughly and then ground his lips against her. His expert tongue thrust inside her mouth. His kiss were deep and demanding, it was giving her a wet down there...

You want to continue reading?
Hope you'll like it.