part 2:

"HEY WAKE UP! " the women woked me up from my slumber. I was still sleepy that tim-

"Let's get ready to go to Welcome Home! Are you excited? " never mind, im not sleepy anymore, IM SO EXCITED NOW THAT IM GOING TO THE SAFEST PLACE OF ALL! maybe the only safest place i know!

I finish breakfast and brushed my teeth and get ready for clothes.. But i have no extra clothes anymore.. Btw all of that bag's your parents throwed on your face? Your clothes were gone! Wow amazing right 😒.

But.. I have no extra-
The woman opened her closet, it was filled with nice and fashionable clothes! They we're pretty either!

"Here! Have some few clothes! It's free just for you! Don't be shy, im here to help you! " i smiled very big with her very kind act's. I hugged her very tight and let go,

"Here's some clothes! It's perfect for you! " she handed me a (Favorite Clothes), i was surprised that she given me my favorite Clothes!

"Omay thank you very much.. Ma'am? " i looked curious that i haven't know her name yet..

She giggled before she said her name. "My name is Mia Honesty! But you can call me Mia or Honest! " by her name she sounds very indeed honest.

"What a beautiful name! " she smiled brightly and taken me to the changing room,

"Wait! Before that, may i know your name? " i stopped in my tracks.

"My name is Y/N! " i smiled and went inside the changing room.

FAST FORWARD

We drove into a big car and i was so shy and Imbarrased because... Ahhh just because! She's rich, she helped me with my freedom and my dreams! And let me stayed in her house!

"Omm... " i nervously chuckle because of how kind this lady was and it was the first time i will ride in a big car!

"Don't be nervous! It wont eat you! " she joked and laughed a little.

I smiled a little and went outside, i was admiring how beautiful the scene was whenever we passed some place! There we're bakeries, Super market, fair, swimming pools, and other scenes! It was a good time... But i still feel sad about what happened though... Leaving my family and never see th... Again?

"Oh Y/N, you look tired! Look's like i made you wake up too early! *giggled*you can sleep y'now, it's a long ride! " i nodded slowly before closing my eyes and finally went to sleep..

"Hey Y/N!! " Mia called me as-gentle as possible that it wont sound like she was annoyed.

"Oh im sorry... " i stand up and went outside the car.. I looked around the Welcoming Signs and finally... I saw the beautiful scenery! It was colorful and with pretty structures, not like my old Town! It was gray scaled! But this! OOOOOOWEEEEEEE it is a winner of the best town yet!
I saw many people talkingat me, they were smiling, it was the town folks and they welcomed me every single time.

"WELCOME TO HOME!!! " many people kept saying it whenever i go to new places in this town, and Mia, she was bisy and she made me explore in this new lovely town, I don't mind and let her go with me being alone, but i love being alone!

"Hi thereee!!! Are you neww~~?"
A girl with pinkish skin tone and horns on her head spoke to me and jumped and giggled like she was so excited? At least someone is happy im around!

"Yes actually! " i said bringing her my signature smile.

"OHHOHOHOHO~YOURE GANNA LOVE IT HERE! I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND IF YOU DONT MIND? " she still sounded and act excited.

"Oh ofc (of course)! I do need it cause im new! Thanks by the way (Btw)!" I smiled cheerfully to her.

"GREAT TGEB LET'S GOO!!! " we walked around and saw more beautiful buildings and places! It's perfect in here! And all the people are very kind and nice!

"*The girl checked her waist, like she had a watch on her hand*oh may!!! I'm ganna be late! I'm sorry if i can't show you around any longer! I'm kinda busy.. We'll you be fine if-*i cut her off.

" no no! It's fine! I'll be fine! You can go ahead! I dont mind! "I said with acalm tone.

" of sorry and thabks and bye!"she ran to another direction and i still heard her giggles, she was so happy, hehe...

"Welp... Gotta show my self around then... " i walked around the Neighborhood and it was nice and calming to be my self and me only. I liked it.

I got hungry and wanted to have a little snack, just to stop the tummy rumble, i looked around for some tree's with fruits that is 'FREE' cause i dont have money to buy some.... I just looked around to maybe see Mia/Honesty or that girl to...ehhhhh now that i thinked about it, nvm(never mind) i was being.. Ohhh greedy? Or in-polite?...

I still continued looking around ans saw a beautiful big Apple tree, it looked very peaceful and no one seems to owned it, i looked around for people to ask if they someone owned the tree but they said No... So yeahhhhh i tried to get an juicy apple but i cannot reach it....

I fell very grumpy and sat under the tree instead... I waited for luck all the sudden and nothing comes but more grumpy me and tummy... I had no energy left and just slowly closed my eye's and just wished i waked up still on earth and not on Heaven or Hell.... So i waited for some mercy....

__________________________________
Part 3 soon enough! This is getting better though!! 😭😭