not part, need to read!!

Yeh hello

I'm just saying that I'm not a very good author and basically because of too many mistakes my motivation is running out, y'all i wanna cry rn..

No it ain't your fault to those who point out my mistakes i just fell the sudden of realization, im not a good author.. Im not consider to be an author anymore

Yeh i know it might be dumb and all but i can't take it anymore, i fell down knowing i have lots of mistakes, I'll stop this story and i don't know, i love you'll so much and I'll take a break from wattpad... I don't know? Maybe update?

And plus I'm gonna have to be super busy because school is back and being an STE student sucks and i have my own personal problems in life, i will create a new account? Yeh and folow that two commenters on my stories

Thank you to girly 1 for pointing out my mistakes! Please don't think it's your fault, im only saying this is im gonna take a break and learn more to write because i am pretty dumb right now, i only write this story is because i wanna finish it... But now it's quite too late i have been lacking of skills and i don't know how to write properly anymore.
Thank you for reading this gurl, your my hommie alr?

Thank you girl 2 for suggesting to on drawing the cover book, yes girl you can! You can still show me... Ig, ny girly 2 please there's more different authors with more skills than me... And to make everything clear I'll say the whole story or basically the main plot

Y/N is the enemy of Wally's neighborhood and yes Wally is the one who is encharged(?) Of the whole Welcome Home, but there was a problem, when y/n was kicked out from home a certain jack, which was very rich and mean he ordered his parents to get her back and a few black figures we're following her... Then Mia Honesty came in, she saved y/n and lucky enough she didn't get kidnapped. .. And guys! Mia Honesty is the creator of Home! Yes Wally's house, Mia was a light god or something like that, she created Home and Home is basically a human boy with white figures/features, then Home wanted to be superior to his master Mia, Home betrayed Mia and Mia decide to leave Home, then Home cried until Wally, a normal puppet boy who found Home.. He saved him and home can shape shift, Wally good take care of home and yes Wally is alone he doesn't have parents, and the plot wasn't that all finished so i don't know what to say... When Home grew up Home became mean and cold, then Home trap Wally into his own prison, his own house itself... Home can communicate in Wally's mind and he can control Wally if he wants, Wally felt betrayed but he kept quiet because Home will hurt him or his friends... Then you came, you are apparently the second creation of Mia!! Yesss and we'll Mia had made a mistake, when she created you there was an error... The God of Dark opposite to Mia had cursed you and you fell to eart where home was... Then Home became more possessive to Wally when Home felt a fallen creation from Mia, his ex master had came down to eart.. Idk how on eart this plot got twisted but yeh you basically saved everything and i don't know anymore... I don't wanna write any further since im tired...

I had try my best and my best wasn't enough... It's always like that... I'm sorey.. I know this isn't a valid reason but guys im tired... I wrote pretty badly and i wanna learn and pause everything in this story, I'm still open for questions.. I'll try to answer them and yeh if i have time..

(𝘈𝘴𝘬 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨)

Thank you for reading and Wally loves you, please continue your life and i hooe your old author, me will come back soon enough.. More like a couple of years idk months? Yeh more...
And also guys I'm gonna be honest, im also in a dif fandom so i lack facts from him...

Here are my reasons why I'll stop:
•i have lots of mistakes:
Usually i make mistakes and i don't fix them sometimes because i rushed everything because im busy all the time

•Too lazy
Yes this is basically some of my reasons.. My writing is sloppy and i tried to be entertaining! But nope i just maked mistakes.. And I'm also tired and i can only write when it's about 1am or that so...

•Im a Filipino
Some of you might say we don't care your a Filipino but that's not my problem, i lack English. I'm not an expert about too graphic spelling and.. Heh my grammar is not really good... I'm not an expert at english and guys, btw skl im a bisaya:)

•Im unmotivated
Yes im rlly unmotivated, i fell like a burden and it breaks my soul to know that Welcome Home isn't famous so so much anymore...

•i have dif fandon
Yes I'm into Genchin Impact, i love Scaramouche but guys that doesn't change the fact that i don't love Wally, i still love Wally and that's why i wrote this.. But because of my mistakes i feel crushed

• Internet
Yes i have no permanent internet connection here.. That's why my old book got deleted/un finished...

• details
I don't know how to extra detail stuff like character description and how to describe! Yeh i have lots of problems

•phone
I have a shitty keyboard and such a glitchy phone... Yes im broke:(

I have lots of more reasons but that's it for now

I don't know you can ask questions since I'm here for now, im deeply sorry but yeh that's my decision.. Good bye and i love you all with all my heart...

~author