part 10:

~~☁💤~~
(Trigger Warning:Gore and... Dark stuff.)

"Hello.... Y/N.." A familiar voice spoke behind me.

Wait.... Where.... Where the heck I'm i??

"Don't worry.... Y/N...we will see each other soon.... " The familiar voice said again. Wait.. I think i know who this is..

Jack.
(The boy who punched Y/N on the stomach)

"Aww~ how cute, now you know who i am now~" Jack said sadistically.

I felt Jack's hands on my shoulder, and i want to get it off, but... Why can't i move? It feels like strings on my body,.... Like a puppet? Idk but it's controlling me..

"Jack... Let go.. " I Angrily said to him, while trying to move. Haha sadly i cant..

"Aww~~your just so cute when your mad.. " He said sadistically again, it feels uncomfortable to hear his voice like that...

"I WANNA WAKE UP!!! GET OFF ME!!!! " i shouted out still trying to move. Haha now i can perfectly see his face, his face was... Sadistic... Idk how can i even say that... His eyes are pure green and.... Ahhh i can't describe him now...

"...... " Jack went silent and had a grin on his face.

That went very creepy, i never seen him act like this.

But then... He smiled... But his smile was different.. It was a smile and went Shivers on my whole life, it was so creepy.. I wanna punch him so hard right now.... If only!!!

"Are you still mad at me right now~?, you know I'm very sorry for what i did to you... That time i punched you... I am really sorry, i didn't did that on purpose, i was gonna help you.. But that stupid Puppet named howdy of yours stopped me, haha i wish he 'DIED',... "Jack Whispered to him self, but i can perfectly hear him. But i was so so so so angry now that he mentioned Howdy's name... That he wishes he would die..

But suddenly, an illusion came, it was Howdy, his eyes we're ripped off, and his hands... We're almost chopped off... He was crying blood, his hair we're messy, and blood was streaming down... This is..........

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WANTS HOWDY DEAD!!!

" YOU MONSTER!!! HOWDY DID NOT DO ANYTHING-"

but before i could finish, he slapped me, it was the same force as he punched me on my stomach, it hurts like hell... What kind of dream is this?..

I cried in pain, as jack went laughing like a maniac/crazy.
If only i could kill him..

"YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN SHOUT AT ME RIGHT NOW!?!, OH YOUR JUST SO CUTE WHEN YOUR HURT~" He said, his sadistic voice never fades away.

I looked at him, his face was inches away from me, and ew i don't like it, tbh his face was.. Still beautiful... But he changed a lot... So i think he looks like garbage on my h*ll life right now, and face ofc.

"Don't be too rude~you know i always compliment you~" jack whispered to my ear, i still have Shivers right now...

"We'll, it looks like your stupid friend is waking you up right now, I'll see you again some day.... Y/N~"

_______________
(Howdy POV)

I was cleaning and organizing some few stuffs since Y/N wasn't still awake on her room on my shop right now.

(Guyssss, I'm so sorry i forgot to tell you, y/n is living sometimes on Howdy's store,Howdy maked the room himself just to make Y/N stay.. Haha,do you think howdy is acting..Sus around Y/N~?)