part 7:

(Hi fellas:3)
________________________
I was cleaning at the counters with my helper Wally, he was doing good actually he helped me with lots of things in the store, he never told me if he was tired but whenever i ask him he just keep on saying No, I'm still worried because what if he was just pretending just to help me.
We continued to clean the counters and noticed Wally watching me, but i shaked it off because i don't want to be rude or assume too much.

"Hey Wallio, clan that shelf over there, but are you sure your not tired? " i asked politely while cleaning the counter on my left.

Wally nodded a little and went to the counter i pointed with lots of cooking tools like pointy kitchen knife, pots, spoons and other.

"Ok thank you, " i said to him as he smile and continued to clean.

It was night time and Wally was very sleepy but he never noticed that i noticed that, he kept on denying he was sleepy and tired, so i forced him to go home, i was preparing to close the windows and doors and sleep in Howdys store just for safety, hehe i don't want Howdys store to get rubbed, like i said i will protect it with all my life!
__________
I hate this, i was writing this chapter and it went to 1000+ words, but wtf Wattpad deleted the whole chapter, wtf all my hard work for nothing >:(.
I'm so grumpy today, i was supposed to publish this fresh chapter but AHHH WTF WATTPAD, so I'm sorry if its short, (damn Wattpad) i promise to update the HALF deleted chapter next time, so now that the half chapter was deleted, I'm gonna explain what happened,

yes you two (Wally-Y/N) slept on the store and Wally hugged you like a pillow, and at the morning howdy saw you two and said you two we're couple's/lover's, and blah blah blah blah yeah yeah you helped Howdy get some few things inside the store because he was done going to he's supplier, (note:supplier from food and other eatable thingss,)
And the weirdest part waa that howdy kept on looking at you and didn't realize he did not let go of your hand when you we're supposed to get the bags full of Apples(sorry if you guys don't understand anymore, I'll make context soon) Howdy let go of your hand and looked away then continued to get some few food inside