part 8:

Hello fellas! Sorry I've been not updating, like i said, AHHHH WE HAVE NO INTERNET CONNECTION THE PAST DAYSS
______________

"Hey Oum... Y/N..." Howdy whispered to me with a shaked voice, he seems to be nervous abour something.

"What is it? You wanna go on vaca? " i said teasingly to him.

Howdy Calmed and laughed.

"No Kiddo,... It's just.. " He's Shaking voice came back while still whispering on ny ears.

I sigh and rubbed his back to whatever is he gonna say to me, what if it's bad so yeah.

"Look just tell me-"

"Don't tell.... Wally ok... "He said seriously to me while still whispering, and btw, Yes Howdy is talking about Wally, ur blue man.

" yeah sure"i said simply to him while listening.

"Do you think Wally is... Acting strange? I mean when we are hanging out he always.. Eh bothers us.. No offense it's just weird... " he said finally spitting out the words while looking at me.

Yeah i kinda noticed Wally acting so weird all the time, can't even stop thinking about it, so Howdy got a point.

"Hm.. You are right, but maybe he is just alone and.. Wants to make friends.. " i calmly said smiling and continued to water the plants out side-

"Hi Y/N! " A familiar voice said scaring me.

"AHK!-OH JESHHH WALLY STOP THAT" i said punching he's shoulder gently.

"Ohm, Y/N,... Do you.. Ah.. Like.. Om.. " Wally Said He's words cutted each time. He put his hands on hes back while looking away from me and acting all shy.

"Hey What is it, don't be weird! " i said sarcastically to him while making him lool into my eyes.

"Hehe it's just do you like to come at my place for a bit? Just wanna hang out you know... Oh hi howdy.. " he siad waving a little to Howdy, he never smiled saying hi to him, weird i thought they we're friends.

Howdy waved a little and smiled, and Wally waiting for me to answer.

"Oh ah sorry,i mean yes i would love to go with you! But only for tonight, cause I'm busy at afternoon. " i said reassuring him and smiled.

"Oh ok! I we'll wait for you here"
Wally smiled and went inside the store to wait for me.

_______later______

"Hey Wally, sorry if it took so long-" Wally didn't finish what i said and grabbed my hand and walked Straight to the exit.

"He hey! Stop for a sec i gotta tell Howdy I'm gonna go-"

"Don't worry, he 'KNOWS'. " Wally smiled creepily and continued to walk.

I just went silent and followed him.

It was about 15 minutes and we approached a bug red house with big windows and... Why does it looks like it has eyes?.

But suddenly the house started moving(windows opening and closing and also doors). I almost fainted and my eyes widen.

"Wa-Wally, is that... House a-a  llivve?? " i said shakingly while trying to let Wally go of my hand.

"It's alright Y/N...Home won't hurt you.. We are just here to hang and all, and yes home is alive. " he said smiling at me while not letting go of my hand.

I calmed down a little and we went inside the house.
It was pretty dark and all the furniture we're colorfull a little... While shaped as... Apples? I'm not quite sure because of this darkness-

"There, light's are all on! " he said  switching the lights, niw i can see clearly, and i was right, like 87% of his furniture are shaped like apples, like his carpet, cabinet, sofa, mirror, pot, table, and many more.

"So... What about you go to the sofa and.. Do what you want while you wait.. I'll just get some cookies. "Wally reassured and pointed the sofa, i walked straight to the sofa and sat on it, it was so fluffy and comfy.. I like it.

" I'm glad you do! "Wally said smiling and finally walking away.

I smiled back and watched the place around, it was nice! But i was a little bored, so i stand up looking for... Maybe a book or something interesting to read... I don't really kno-

" HELP! "
Someone shouted behind me... It was a small trapdoor.
I don't wanna mind Wally's business but... My stupid curiosity just wanna go.

I walked a little closer to the trapdoor and knocked on it.

No answer.

I knocked on it again but suddenly someone grabbed my waist and.. It was Wally, he looked so scared and mad.. Or something like upset,

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, I TOLD YOU TO STAY ON THE SOFA" he said darkly(he did not shout huh).

He hold my waist tighter, and i had a tear on my eye a little.

"LE-LET GO WALLY!! OUCH AH!! " i said hesitately. (Sorry if wrong spelling, ahk)

Wally Didn't even listen to me and he even tighten hes grip, i was on my knees and cried a little.

Wally finally let my waist go and look at me with fear.

"I-im so sorry.... Just please go home.... I'm so sorry i can't hurt you.. " he siad his voice shakily and walked away.

Suddenly the floor moved to the exit with me.

"I'm sorry Wally.... " i said gently not even daring to look at him, i got out side and waved at the house, the window opened and closed, i guess it said goodbye or something, i walked straight to Howdys shop... And realized i was not much paying attention when Wally bought me here... I was lost and i have no idea where to go.

____________
Bye fellas, love you all