1:

1
[Warning:Sexual harassment or something like that idk ]

(y/n POV)

quite... everything is quite.

i was walking down on the streets of Gray Vale to school, this town was very much never sunshine and rainbows, everything was gray.. and everything is rotten and gloomy... and it's never nice here... everything is opposite from... Welcome Home Neighborhood... i want to live there.. live peacefully... and smile again...

my black backpack suddenly was shoved from my shoulders, i looked up and saw Jack,
(descriptive)
he was a very tall man with black messy hair and yellow eyes, he had a few piercings and earings that i don't like.. he was wearing his usual white T-shirt and gray leather jacket with some black tight pants. sure he looked nice but he.. is not nice.

He grin evily
"what do you want? "
i asked him coldly and walked a little farder away from him.

"Hey y/n thats very rude of you... i just missed you... "
he said in a baby-ish tone of a voice, i know he is pretending and just wants to annoy me like always.

i just walked faster away from him.

he just walked close to me, i began to freak out, in some situations he always gives up and just let me walk alone to school, but now.. this is different...

and he has high standards, he is one of the most dangerous teams or gangs on Gray Vale, and his parents are very rich.

i fell his footsteps getting louder and louder as i was probably running now.

"HEY! why are you running my dear? hah.. hahha... HAHAH"
he laughed like a maniac and started chasing after me.

i shouted for help but i know people would not care.

i then felt him grab my wrist, that made me stop dead on my tracks, i looked down and was silently crying inside.

"hey... come closer and i wanna see that pretty face of yours nerd"
i feel him smirking and his grip on my wrist tightens.

i didn't budge, i cannot move somehow. i don't even wanna move.

"Are you listening or are you just deaf? show your face nerd or else"
he threatened me.

i just moved my face a little, my h/c hair was messy from running.
(h/c means hair color btw)

i fell his other hand touching my chin, he raised it and my face was now facing him.

i saw his yellow eyes glowing somehow and his smirk only grow.

"hm, that's good... your very obedient my dear~"
he said rather sadistically and chuckled darkly

i fell his hand on my chin going down going down my hips, my eyes widen and i snapped, i slapped his hands away.

"Y-YOU PERVERT! LEAVE ME ALONE!! "
i shouted to him and began to run.

i heard him laughing, then his voice began to fade as i hid on an alley, i was lost and was nowhere close to school thanks to Jack.

then, i saw a cat, it was shaking uncontrollably, it was.. a baby cat! ah no no a kitten!...

it had rare orange fur and green eyes, it looked like a stray cat.

"oh poor you.. here let me help little guy"
i said extending my hands for the kittens little pows to touch.

the kitten hissed and looked at my hands in confusion, then it slowly got close to me and touched my hand, my heart was almost melting from cuteness

the kitten then purred while nuzzling into my hands, then it came close to me and layed on my lap.

it was sleeping... how cute.

"i know id be in trouble for helping you.. but i just need to do this"
i then brought the kitten closer, embracing it a little despite it was a stray animal.

"maybe skipping school for now is good.. "
_________
first chapter unless!
what do you think? did i improve a little:D