3
.
[Warning: i guess there's no warning for now:D]

Walking around helplessly on the streets of Gray Vale is horrible, people have been gossiping about me and throw trash at my face and it irritates me.
i just wanna throw a knife at their faces and kick their butts out of my existence.
(too violent? no? okay🤗)

My two bags are getting heavier and heavier at every second, then i got hungry.

since my two VERY KIND parents didn't give me food or even money, i have two options.

one, to steal.
stealing is bad but wtf in this place you are very free to commit crime since everything here is just pretty broken and bad.

two, beg for people.
yuck i hate begging for food but i have no sudden choice.

so what should i choose?? this is so tiring.

Then a dog suddenly barked at me, wow wow wow im not a criminal, i mean not for now.

then the dog runned straight at my direction, i aslo ran very fast, WTH WHY IS THAT DOG CHASING ME???

The dog kept chasing me as i ran fast like the wind, my legs we're tired and i gotta get out of here before that dog kills me.

then i have a great but also a terrible idea, i throw my 1st bag with all my clothes in at the dog, it landed on his face and he slows down, but GODDAYOOOMMMM THE DOG STILL KEPT CHASING ME.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!! LEAVE ME ALONE AHHHHHH!"
i shouted at the dog but it still ran after me, i then had the worst idea, i throw my last 2nd bag with all my school supplies and my phone on it to the dog, to my luck it landed on its face again and it stopped running, but i still ran away.

i was hiding on a dark alley with trash cans, how pitiful and yucky, why am i even here? oh yeah the dog.

i was panting and breathing heavily.

"nahh....all my stuff is gone..... urghhhh i hate that dog"
i mumbled to myself and regretted everything i did.

then thunder was heard, it was gonna rain.

the whole sky of Gray Vale was always gray but now it was dark, then rain poured in without a warning.

my face was very grumpy right now, im hungry, tired, and angry.

the rain didn't stop, then the rain became a storm for some reason.

i was cold, and wet.

then the urge to sleep was there, i wanna sleep. i might get a cold when i wake up but i habe mo choice.

i looked around the alley for shelter, oh for Gods sake there was a shelter after all this time.

i saw a few cardboard boxes that aren't all wet, i layed on them as i adjusted my position.

i was not comfortable at all.

but never mind that, i closed my eyes and began to fell asleep after 10 minutes of trying.

____________

"Ehem.. are you awake? "
A soft voice of a woman said, i qas aware of the voice but i did not open my eyes, just 1 minutes of sleeping and I'll open my pretty e/c eyes...
(I'll just remind alr? e/c is eye color🤗)

"hm, i guess you don't want food okay then"
the voice said again, then my tummy was mad at me, i was very very hungry.

i opened my eyes swiftly and the first thing i saw was a girl.
(pic is loading)

(descriptive)
she had long pinkish light hair and white emotionless eyes, she also had a yellowish brown bow? i don't know. she was wearing a brownish uniform and a bandage on her nose and on her cheeks.

she wasn't smiling, her face was deadpan like she was lifeless.

"Little girl, you look miserable. can i offer my help to you? "
the girl said plainly like she does not care at all, i mean not to be rude maybe that's just the tone of her voice.

"How rude of me, let me introduce myself. I'm Mia Honesty, what about you what's your name? "
(yes i changed her😭)

i looked at her, she looked... beautiful now that i adjusted my vision.

"y/n l/n"
(y/n is your name and l/n is last name! :D)

"okay, please can i help you young girl? I'll give you food and shelter"
Mia said and extended her hand for me to grab.

seriously why is she helping me??

i grabbed her hand lightly and stand up, aw my holy water she's quite tall.
(guys please if your very tall im sorry)

"please follow me"
Mia said and walked away, i followed her from behind.

then when Mia stopped, a big black van showed up. IS SHE A KIDNAPPER???

"Please trust me, i will explain everything on our little car ride"
She said and smiled genuinely.
OH SH*T HER SMILE IS SO BEAUTIF-

"Come in please"
she said and the door of the black van opens, i have trust issues for this... but if i die it's alr i have no point anyway
(i feel bad about this😭)

i slowly come inside as Mia watched me, she also came inside sitting beside me.

"Here"
she handed me a f/f.
(Favorite food is f/f, idk what your fav food is but please whateva it is it's in a small container 😭)

It was in a small container and it smelled good! it feels like heaven!

"thank you... very much Mia... "
i whispered a bit and looked at her with teary eyes.

she only smiled and nodded in response.

the van ride was quite smoothing and calming.. i didn't even realize i was sleeping on her shoulders.
(heheh... hehe😝)
_____________
huy sup sup sup please bear with me i don't know how to write that much😭😭, i will update more again soon, have a good day guys:D