part 9:

Hello!
So erm I'm a littoe sad that what if I'll be gone forever im Wattpad, sooo~ , I'll say my accs!

Facebook/lite:
Real acc:Jiana Daizon Datig Mwuh

RP Acc:P'tty Red Jae(all of my arts and randoms)

Instagram/lite:Jiana Daizon Datig mwuh

TiKTok/Lite:(I'm new to this) Jiana Daizon Datig Mwuh (again)

Twitter:(haha i lost that :D)

Please don't do anything to my accs like saying my Wattpad acc, please no :'D.
Anyways thank you always my readers for all the support!!!
(I'm new to Wattpad either!!)
Love you!!!
_______________

(Third Person?)

Y/N was wondering around to see if there is someone that might help her back to Howdys Store, it was kinda dark already and Y/N was regretting lots of things now, like how she even go near the trapdoor.

"The Night is so beautiful tonight".Y/N thought for her self while walking at a straight direction.

She kept on looking for at least a person/puppet to help her directions back to Howdys store, But though the night sky was so beautiful that anyone would have fire works on their eyes.

There are lots of stars and 66% you can see the galaxy! There we're few clouds and the moon.... Was SO MESMERIZING! IT HAS THE PERFECT BRIGHTNESS! And the yeah, the sky was a little bright either, it was so beautiful!-

(Tired... Too many pov.. This time whatever pov will be is it will be...)
[Y/N Pov i guess... ]

" KI-KID!! Y/N!!! THANK GOODNESS I FOUND YOU!! "Some familiar voice screamed behind me, but i know already who it was.

It was Howdy, he was sweating and his hair was almost down to his face... Heh i thought he was handsome-AHK FORGET ABOUT WHAT I SAID.

" oh hello Howdy... Why do you look so worried? And sorry if i haven't said goodbye to you earlier.. "I said to him, giving him the bestest smile as i could, but i have a relief he was here!.

But Howdy suddenly Run towards me and... Huh i was surprised he hugged me..
Pfftt maybe he was just worried-

" wh-why didn't you come back early.... I was so worried kid! "Howdy said, his voice nearly shaking but still.... Nice..

I can't believe he was so worried about me, i mean, i didn't know i was so late at.. Wait the store!! HOWDY MIGHT BE MAD ABOUT ME FROM LEAVING THE STORE! AHHH DUMP Y/N WHY!!!!!

" oh hehe.. Howdy I'm so sorry for leaving the store... I'm so dump... I'm really really sorry... "I looked down to him and smiled a little.

Howdy sighed.

" kiddo what do you mean? Im not worried at my store.. Why would you say such things? "
Howdy said, lifting my chin up so i could look at him.

I don't know why but i think i was a little blushing that time... His face was shined by the beautiful moonlight... It was beautiful...

"What do you mean? I thought you were looking for me... Because your mad.. Really though I'm sorry, It's because Wal-"

Howdy didn't let me finish and sighed again, and looked properly into my eyes.

"Look Y/N, I'm not worried about my store, and I'm not nad at you... I was... Worried... Abou-about... You.. "
Howdy shyly looked away and i swear, i think i saw a little blush at him.

I panicked in the inside because... Ehhhh he was worried about me!!!
At least he is not mad.

"Oh.. Really? Wow thank you for worrying about me! But I'm fine Howdy! Look! " i said once more.

Howdy seemed in a relief now that he found me and... We'll whatever. He is fine now.

"Phew, at least your fine Kiddo, i don't know what to do if you were hurt!, i would punch anyone if someone hurt you! -"
Howdy Snapped out and covered his mouth with his hand because he realized what he said.

I Widen my eyes and well.. I chuckled a little because of what he said, but not a bad thing, I'm just happy he is worried.

"Thank you Howdy, Thank you... Well thank you if you are willing to do that... Hehe" I looked at him, and he was still covering his mouth,

I hold his hand(that is covering his mouth huh).
It was soft, (duh ofc he is half puppet and half human-).

"Sorry Y/N!, le-let us come go back now.. "
Howdy Shakily said at me.
I wonder why he is so shaky this days.

"Oh sure let's go"
________
BOOOOMMMMMMM
A HOWDY×Y/N SHORT CHAPTER!!
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I ONLY MAKED THIS BECAUSE HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE HOWDY AND HE IS SUCH A CUTIE!
Anyways thank you always!
Lab U! See you again for future chapters!

Words:807