part 4:

Y/N POV:

I was just walking minding my own business, i was still hungry though.... I saw many delicious foods like Chicken nuggets, burgers, sushi, Favorite/Food's, and many more...

"Hi There Young Girl! You look hungry... Want some free food? It's free and don't even be shy, it's all nice around here come!" A young lady spoke behind me, holding a plate with meat(sorry if your a vegetarian) with Spaghetti and a burger. Welll..... You are hungry and she did said don't be shy... Soooooo, let's dig in!

"Oh thank you very much! I'll pay you really soon! " i said.

"No need young girl! "

"Oh ok! " she given me the plate and i started to eat slowly not wanting to be Imbarrased...

I was done eating ang handed her the plate which was empty now!,

"Thank you very much again ohh... May i know your name? "
I said politely.

"Oh hoho sorry i haven't told you my name, my name is Wallinda Darling!" (Gosh Spoilers it's Wally's Mom) she smiled.

"What a beautiful name! "

"What about you? What's your name?i could see you around here! " she tilted her head being curious.

"My name is Y/N"

"What a beautiful name! Pleasure to meet you dear Y/N!... Oh deary me sorry but i have to go, what about let's chat some other times? Hm? " she said politely also. Man they are kind around here!

"Oh of course! See ya around Miss Wallinda! " i bowed and continued walking. She was very sweet... But as a guess she looks like a mother now, im not being offensive! She lools young and beautiful but also had kids.. Hmmm i wonder when will i see her again soon...

I stopped a little with this beautiful and quiet scene, it was pretty weird that this scene am standing right now is very oddly... '𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙏𝙀'....

But i noticed someone was also ganna walk to my spot, he or she wears a hoddie/jacket and a cap on her or his head... I can't barely see if it's a he or she...

My heart raised when they started to run towards me, i feel scared so i ran also, i was very fast because i ate, if Wallinda Darling didn't give me free food i have starved or very slow right now, so im thankful! I noticed they were not following me anymore.

"Phew, i think I've lost him or her. " i smiled and continued to walk, but it was him or her again, they suddenly just teleported in front of me like magic! They walked slowly towards me while me, well it was a dead end, i was in a alley with no way around any more .... WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!?.

"Hello there.. Y/N." They sounded like a male now.. But how did he know my name?

"I guess your wondering how did i know your name hm? Well I'm a friend of yours in Gray Vale remember? " he took of his hoodie/jacket and i realized it was Jack... The one who bullies me in high school.. He was so annoying! But i heard he liked me? I don't believe in 'Myths'..

"Oh please come back to Gray Vale Babe.. I missed you! " he said not being sarcastic.. So o guess it is true, he liked me.. Well i guess myths are true sometimes.

"Oh shut up Jack, i will never come back to that rubbish home of mines! It is very awful!and don't ever call me Babe.. " i said with venom in my words.

He looked deeply into my eyes with a dark expression.

"DO YOU THINK I WOULD LET YOU BE OUT OF MY SITE BABE? I GOT HERE INTO THIS RUBBISH NEIGHBORHOOD FOR YOU! AND YOUR GANNA COME HOME OR ELSE... "

"OR ELSE WHAT?? YOUR GANNA KILL ME AND KEEP MY SOUL INTO YOU HARTT??? " i said the word 'Heart' with sarcasm.

"Don't talk to me like that... Or im ganna force my self to hurt you.."

"THEN HURT ME YOU BICH" that's a little swear im ganna wrong spell that. (Sorry for swearing)

But he suddenly punched me at the stomach.. It really hurts like hell..

"Ah -" i cried with pain all over my body, he was really strong, he had to respect on me..

"I-im so sorry babe it wont-" but someone suddenly tackled him to the ground and stopped me. It was a tall boy, he is a he, he looks like a caterpillar... How Amazing! But aw that punch really hurts...

"HOW DARE YOU HURT THIS YOUNG LADY! " the man said shouting.

"LET GO OF ME!!! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BUSINESSES YOU ARE BOTHERING!!! AHHKKK YOU STUPID LET GO!! " Jack said.

The man looks at Jack with a  disgusted look.

"You calling me stupid? You are not worthy to come here! So rude!! " the man said.

"STUPID IM FROM GRAY VALE!!"
The man was so shocked, he tied Jack with a rope and grabbed his phone into his pocket.

"Ey young lady you fine? You should be careful at all times, even if this is a kind and cheerful place, bad things still happened. "
He said.

"Now² my name is Howdy! Your very lucky that someone still saved you... I'm calling a 911,"he said dailing a phone number into his phone.

" oh no no thank you- i-im fine! Heheheh.... "I siad still is pain.

" No your not!... Ok 911 is not on service right now... So im ganna take this Gray Vale person here and tale him to the  police station, can you walk home? "
He said grabbing Jack.

"Ah yes i can walk home! " i lied, i don't have a home here yet-

"Om.. Ok? But are you sure your fine! That punch was such a strong force! You don't wanna go to the hospital? " he siad worried to me, bruh i got no money kk??

"Oh I'm fine Howdy?, ohh I'll just take care of this at my house! Hehe thank you By the way! "

"Pleasure dear! Now i gotta go now, take care ok! " he said preparing to walk.

"Ok you too thanks! "I said fake smiling.  While He began to walk towards the crowded place.

Oh damn, i have no house.. What should i do?

I walked every where looking for omm.. Ohhhh a job maybe? So o can afford a house or stay at a hotel! But eyy I'm so happy! I saw a shop nearby saying Help
Wanted! I gotto sign in even if i got a risky situation..

I opened the door and beels ringing up, and there he was again, Howdy.. I think he is the ownee or the manager!

" Hi there... Oh it's you!! Howdiee There! What do you need to buy hm? I think medicines to heal that punch huh? "He said with joy.

" i actually... Need a job.. And hehe, long story, and to short it up, i need money to own somewhere to live. "

He looked at me witha shocked expression.

"Wait What!?!?, why didn't you just tell you need money? You could work here! No need to lie"
He said being serious.

"I'm sorry for lying... I'll work here for sure! "

"Opps, before you work, you need to rest, you are not Heald by that punch! I insist! " he was too much to resist! Too kind yow.

I sighed in defeat.
"Fine²"

________________
Yoww 1244 word's??? I'm a happy lady~