Chapter 1

LUCAS (POV)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Uuurgghh..." I turned off the alarm cause it was getting annoying. It said "5:05 a.m". Getting up from the bed, I slowly walked to the bathroom and washed my face. The water was cold and it made my eyes opened widely.

I went to take shower and again the cold water made me yelled just a little till the warn water making me moan.

Turning off the shower, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I went to my closet and put on my boxer then black skinny jeans and white T-shirt. I looked at the clock, it's 5:40 a.m. I had to wake up earlier because I had to go to my NOW café because I need to prepare stuffs, and also wait for Mrs. Blare. She was the person who helped me when I was depressed cause of my parents' death. She was like second mother of mine. She was best friend of my parents, especially my mother. They both were really closed.

I styled my hair and went to the kitchen preparing for brakefast. I took the cold pizza from last night and put it on oven. I looked at my phone. It was 6 in the morning. So, I tooked the pizza and ate it.

Putting on my black leather jacket and grabbing the keys as I grab my backpack I headed out of the house. I locked my house and went to my car. It's 6:15 a.m, so I had less than two hours before the school started. I started my car and went to my café.

It took 30 minutes to the café and 20 minutes to my school. See... this was why I always wake up earlier and I wanted to get at school earlier either caused I wanted to avoid my ex, Samantha, today. You see... I found her making out with another guy at the party last weekend and do you think I would forget it easily? I trusted her and she just did it in front of me...

I went out of my car and unlocked the door of the cafè heading to the back door because today I got new supplies for the café.

The truck arrived 10 minutes after my arrival. I helped the guys from the truck to put the supplies in to the supply room (A/N I don't know what its name). I helped them because it was like exercise to me.

I thanked them and closed the door. I heard a bell ranging from the front door, so I went to check it and there was Mrs. Blare standing closing the door behind her and greeting me with a wide sweet smile.

"Good morning sweety" She walk to me and pinched my both cheeks while she was saying in a baby vioce "how is my little boy today?"

"Morning Mrs. Blare. I'm good and please stop calling my 'little boy'. I'm just turning 18 today and I'm not little" pouting at her. "Awww... my little boy is cute! And I won't stop calling you that. No matter how big you are you still my little boy" she said while shaking my head from side to another side.

"I gotta go Mrs. Blare... and the new supplies are already here" I said to her and went to my car.

"Alright be safe! Be a good boy at school!" Shouting at me because I was already in my car. I sighed remembering my mother always said the same thing at me every morning.

I arrived at school at 7:25 a.m. I went to my locker and unlocked it and than I heard foot steps approaching me and... "MORNING MR. SEXY!!!" my best friends, John and Laura, shouted at me.

"Wow! Will you greet me like a normal people instead of shouting like a fool?" I crossed my hands over my chest.

"OK! I'M SORRY... I WILL TR-" He shouted at me and I cut him off by closing his mouth with my hand before he finished his sentence. It made every single student looking at us. "Jeez.. John. What should I do to make you quite--... eww John did you just lick my hand" I took my hand off from him and rubbed it on my jeans.
"Yeah babe you taste good" he licked his bottom lips. Laura was just shaking her head and chuckled.