Chapter 13

Unknown POV

He should be mine, NOT that stupid ugly cocksucker. I was kind of happy and proud of my Lucas at the day he rejected that animal, but it was banished when I saw that animal holding my Lucas's hand at school. I was about to ask him out to a date that I had planned ever since I landed my eyes on him for the first time, it was two years ago when I moved and started schooling here. You might be wondering why I didn't ask him out before. Well.. here's the thing. He was with a slut bitch fat whore named Joe, however it was over when she dumped my Lucas. I was happy and angry at the same time. I was happy because I had chance to ask him to be mine, and I was angry because she hurt my Lucas's heart. But then I didn't get any luck again because another sick bitch was with him. It's not last long though because I was the one who planned to separate them. I was the who put drug in her drink and paid a guy to sleep with her.

When I was in canteen, I spotted Lucas, who was getting sexier than before, walking to his usual table. But then, I saw James a.k.a the fag dragged my love one out of the canteen which made my eyes red in anger.

I heard one of those animals that were in the canteen was whispering, "oh my! Lucas must be his mate. They are going to be the greatest alphas in this era."

"don't forget they both are sexy as hell." Another animal spoke in return.

"I completely agree with you."

It pissed me off completely, but when the door was opened I saw my Lucas looking angry at that fag. I was very proud of him because he asked that dick sucker to leave him alone, it was like a rejection for those werewolf if you asked me.

I felt my lips forming smile because after this I could start my plans to make him mine. The next three days, I was definitely happy thinking of me and Lucas were finally going to be together. Walking in the hallway, I moved my feet fast to reach Lucas's locker. But then, I was sad and disappointed at my love. Didn't he reject that faggot days ago? But why did that dick seeker earn my love's smiles that were meant for me. It really pissed me off. All of my plans to make him mine were crashed.  I didn't understand why, all of sudden, my Lucas was with him. I needed to plan something and move fast, before the fag marked him. The thought of Lucas was marked by him made my heart beating so fast indicating how furious I was.

"I'm going to take back what's mine. Just wait for me my love.... just wait."

=========================================

A/n. Here's the next chapter. I just didn't feel like want to write, but I don't want you to wait too long though.