Chapter 16

Lucas's POV

It didn't matter how strong you are. if you were chained, you were not be able to move or use your strength to broke it. Now I knew how it felt to be a prisoner or a slave like those characters in books or movies. I felt worthless. Furthermore, if you're left naked not even a piece of clothe to cover the low part of body, you would feel you did not have any dignity anymore that had the same position more like an animal.

I kept thinking and asking what I did to have such a situation like this. Surely, I had done something wrong that I regretted it at the end, and I knew every single person in this world must have done something wrong either. It is like what a wise guy I met at gas station two years ago said that no body's perfect.

The door of the room was slowly opened. I was hoping it was James or Xavier. 'Oh my god! What would they do if they found me nowhere around my house? But mostly will they realise that I'm missing?' A single tear slid down on my cheekbone dripping down to my chest. James must be still busy that would not notice that I was taken away. 'Help me James-' I was taken back from my thought because I felt a hand wiping the tears. "Sssst... it's okay my love. I'm here." Although, the tone of his voice was kind of concern one, it disgusted me. How come he could use it when he was the one who caused it in the first place.

I widened my eyes when I realised something about this guy. He must be some kind of sick or maybe a psychopath. He hit me till I fainted, chained my hands and feet on a bed, then he acted like he was concerned witnessing tears that was caused by him. It would be a lie, if I said that I was scared of him. He was dangerous. He could kill me when his mood changed. 'Is this the way I will die?'

"Why?" I couldn't prevent myself. I wanted a answer of this sick situation. "Did I do something wrong? What is it? Please tell me... maybe I can fix-" "you asked me what you did. Oh my poor Lucas. How come you're acting like an innocent boy. But let me tell you this one and I would never tell you this for the second time or more. YOU ARE MINE! MINE ONLY! NO ONE HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TOUCH OR EVEN COME NEAR YOU, LET ALONE TO HAVE YOU! AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS, HUH?!" He sat on my stomach wrapping his fingers around my neck. I felt his thumbs pushed against it that caused me starting to struggle to breathe. "You dared to let that dick-sucker came near you, and even let him kiss your lips that are meant for me. ME ONLY!" I wanted to hit this guy, but due to me being chained I didn't have any chance to. I just cried because I would die leaving James alone not knowing what happened to me. I saw this guy still talking shouting on top if me, but I couldn't catch or even hear it because my vision became blur. 'James.. Xavier please help me' then everything was black.

My eyes were opened abruptly seeing the brown ceiling that looked so familiar. It had a tiny hole next to the lamp that was attached in the centre. I moved my head from side to side investigating the whole room, then I finally realised I was in the living room.

"Oh, you are finally awake. I was thinking of jumping on you or splashing a bucket of water on you, so you would wake up." I looked at the guy who said those words. It was Johnathan, my father. "Dad?" I got up from the place, where I was laying down, realising that I was probably sleeping on the couch of the living room. "Are you really asking that question to me? Don't you recognise this sexy voice of mine?" He asked while wiggling his thick eyebrows. He always does that when he tries to look attractive. Instead of responding his question and his wiggling-eyebrows, I just looked at his face blankly. It was not that I did it on purpose. I was just feeling something anomalous here in this room. "No matter what it is, I should probably figure this out soon.", "What do you mean with I should probably figure this out?" My father was mimicking me, which made me realised that I was saying my thought out loud. "Are you trying to figure out how I got this handsome look from?" Added his previous question.

It seemed every time my father asked a question or made a joke to me, I just sent him the blank face. It made him frowned capping my face with both of his hands, "you're acting strangely right now my boy." He looked at my eyes as if as trying to read my mind through it. "what is it, son. You usually respond my questions and even my jokes." He asked. "I'm sorry dad. I just-I don't know. My brain tells me that I forget something important, but I don't know what it is." I told him honestly. He closed his eyes soon after I told him. Stefanie, my mother, told me that it was his habits when he is deep in thought. He opened his eyes then said, "let eat some food first. I can't think clearly when I'm hungry." I narrowed my eyes sending the 'I thought you knew the answer' signal at him. He rolled his eyes indicating that he got the signal, "don't give me that look. Come on, your mother is in the kitchen right now." "Huh? My mother is here?" I asked him which I got the 'are you crazy?' look in return. "Who are you? Are you my son? Whoever you are. Give me son back!" He was shouting jokingly at me, and I chuckled at it. He would do that whenever I got distracted. He would said 'I just want to make sure you're not possessed'.

We were sitting while looking at my mother or his wife (my father's wife) who was making pizza. She was the best when she made pizza. This was why we never bought pizza from any restaurant. She always says 'why bother buying thing when we can make it by ourselves'.

"Honey, are you don-" before me father finished his question, my mother had put the pizza on the table. "Here they are gentlemen. Be careful. It's still hot." Told my mother. "It's not that hot as my wife is." This was my father. He could be such a flirt every now and then. "Don't start it right now John. There is Lucas here." Said my mother. "Why? I'm not a six anymore. Besides, I think I know where I get that side from." I told my mother. "See. He said it's fine." My father said. "Whatever you both. Now let eat this pizza before it's cold." "Yes Mam!" My dad and I said in union.

We ate the pizza until there were two slices left. My mother gave me one slice and took the other, but my father begged to split her pizza. "Please honey, can we just eat the pizza together like those people in movie." Said my father. "No! It's mine." I was just eating the pizza while I was looking at my parents. They were the most ridiculous, yet the best couple. It made me jealous. I was hoping I would get what they had in the future.

I finished eating my pizza, and I told my parents that I would clean the dishes for them since they were still arguing about the pizza. When I put the dishes on the sink. I saw a person, a guy, out of the window. I felt like I knew him, but I was not sure. He was moving his mouth, however, I couldn't even hear his voice. The guy was knocking the window, and strangely, I couldn't even hear the sound of the window that was getting knocked. "Dad! There is someone outside of our house. Are you expecting someone?" I yelled at my father asking if the guy outside was his friends. Even though, I was not sure of it. The guy outside was like at my age. "No, I'm not expecting someone"answer my father. "So who is that gu-" I stopped myself to finish my question because the guy was disappeared.

"Where is he? Who is that guy?"