Chapter 7

James's POV

My wolf was finally calm and I could take control of my body again. He was totally happy because our mate accepted us. Speaking of our mate. He, Lucas Stone the guy who I'd been crashing on, was sleeping under me on my fucking bed. There's no way that could make me happy than having my mate on the same bed with me. I moved myself, so I was sitting on top of him on his lap. I looked down at him. He was handsome, sexy, cute, and yummy at the same time. 'You're finally mine Lucas, mine only--' I got cut off by my wolf, Dave 'ours!' I chuckled at that. I put my right hand on his abs and rubbed up and down gently. I slide my point finger from his chest line down through his abs middle line to his navel. I could feel my little me was getting hard from my action. Having the sexiest guy who you'd been dreaming every night sleeping under you, I couldn't prevent myself for it. I bowed my head starting licking his body from the bottom of his navel up to his neck.

'He tastes so fucking good!'

I started to kiss his neck then to his jaw. I felt his body moving slowly, so I stopped positioning myself sitting on his lap again. His right hand moved to his eyes rubbing them gently while yawning.

'I never thought he would be adorable like this before'

'Yeah but we're gonna see it every morning for the rest of our life.' My wolf gave me his point. I grown wide smile at that thought and I was still on top of him.

He opened his eyes then blinked them several times until it's opened telling me he was awake. He looked up at me and I smiled at him.

"Morning!" I greeted him cheerfully.

"Morning..." Yawning but he covers his mouth. "What time is it?" He was about to get up but stopped because he noticed me sitting on him. Rubbing his face once again, "can you move off me? I need to go to the bathroom." I stayed still in my position looking directly to his brown eyes. I said nothing though.

"James! I do need to go to the bathroom!" Half yelled, but I didn't move.

"GOD JAMES! I won't run away from you again, I promise. Now please move-" he stopped himself and pushed me to my left side. He ran to the bathroom and slammed shut the door roughly.

'Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid James! He is angry right now.' I rubbubed my face up and down roughly. I waited for him still sitting on my bed. It's almost one hour that he was in that bathroom. I didn't hear any sound of water splashed. It was silent and that made me worried if he ran away again.

I placed my feet on the floor then stood up. Walking fast that almost like running until the door was one inch in front of me. I knocked the door three times gently, but not too gently.

Calling him, "baby-Lucas? You're in there?"

Nothing.

"Lucas.... Please tell me you're in there-" I started to sob "-I'm s-so-sorry I-" I stopped because the door was opened and Lucas was standing right in front of me.

He crossed his hands on his chest staring at me harshly. I looked down at my toes and tears was landing on my feet. He let a loud sigh then he moved my face up to  looked at him by both of his hands. I was about to say 'I'm sorry' but I didn't. Lucas smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me roughly like we were going to die by tomorrow. I didn't do anything because I was shocked. I wrapped my hands around his waist, then I started to kiss him back.

'GOD! He is a great kisser. This is why so many girls at school worship him.'

'No way he is mine, OURS!' My wolf screamed when I was thinking about the 'girls'.

Lucas Stone was biting my bottom lip asking fory permission, which I opened in gladly. His tongue was in my mouth and we battled for dominance. He growled in frustation becuase I didn't let him win.

'It sounds sooooo sexy.'

He finally won the battle because I was thinking of how sexy his voice was. I could feel he was smirking on my lips.

'Damn stupid brain! I'll let you win this time baby.'

'Next time, I won't let it happened and you're tied up on the bed.' Said my wolf. I smirked at that thought because that's what I was going to do to him.

We pulled away needing air. He kissed my jaw then my neck without a warning. He found my soft spot. I moaned loudly when he kissed it gently. My little friend was up hard.

Closing my eyes, "AAAAHH LUUCAAASSSS ummm.." His warm lips was moving on my soft spot, but then it was gone. Lucas was looked at something behind me and he was blushing hard. I turned around to see my brother Jordan was smirking at us, which he held the door open. I gave him a death glare and minded link him.

'How dare you interrupted us like that!' Using my alpha way.

'Sorry.. I just thought I heard someone was sobbing in here...' Jordan was bowing his head down.

'Get the f-' I was cut off by the sexy voice behind me. "Um Jordan, can I borrow your clothes? I need to change I have to go to my café today."

"Sure I'll give it to y-" I stopped him by saying, "you can use mine not him!" Lucas widened his eyes at my screaming. He was shocked, I supposed.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to scream at you." I looked down at my toes again, suddenly those were the most interesting thing I could see lately. He rolled his eyes and went on the bathroom again. He stopped before closing the door.

"Is there any towel in this bathroom?" I nodded for the answer. He nodded in return then slammed the door shut right on my face.

'I messed it up again!'

'Damn right! You dork. Now our mate would think we are an abusive creature.' My wolf was angry at me. I sighed then sat on the bed waiting while thinking for apologizing to my Lucas.

I was sitting there for about fifteen minutes, then I stood up after I heard foot steps that told me that Lucas was done.

"The closest in next to you. You can take whatever you want and I'm really s-" He entered the closest and slammed the door again. I was frustrated because he was trying to avoid me when I was going to apologize. I looked at my toes again and walking in the bathroom, hoping the water would help me to find the way to get his forgiveness.

When I was done, I went to my closest. I put on my black boxer, then dark blue skinny jeans and black T-shirt. I didn't see Lucas around my room.

'He must be downstairs with Jordan.' I tried to think in the position way. I went down, but I didn't see or feel Lucas around.

"LUCAS! LUCAS! LUC-"

"He went out with Jordan five minutes ago to his café and he looked pissed. Did you do something wrong to him, James Silver!?" My mom gave me a tell me the truth look and she called my full name. It was sure that I was in trouble. "I.. I.." I couldn't lied but if I told her the truth, It would be the death of me. "Don't 'I.. I..' Me mister. Tell me directly!"

"YES, YES. I did something wrong to him and I regret it." I was closing my eyes when I told her. A mother could be a scary person even though you are an Alpha. She was like a Medusa that was about to turn you into a stone. Then she tweaked my ear and slapped my butt, like I was a seven years little boy. "I didn't raise you to become a jerk, James Silver!" My father was just standing in a doorway smirking at me.

'That dickhead. He betrays me.'

'It's all your fault and you deserve it.' I couldn't believe my wolf said that to me. I was about to talk to my wolf, but I felt my butt soar because of another hard slap on it.

"Sorry Jennifer I'm going to apologize to him for sure." I pulled myself away from her, but she slapped my butt several times again. "What did you call me, huh? What. Did. You. Call. Me?" She slapped my butt every single word she said. When she stopped waiting for my answer, I used it as my opportunity to run away from her.

I ran ignoring her screaming my name. I ran to my car because the keys are already in my pocket. I started it heading to my sexy baby Lucas's café.

'Hold on baby'