Chapter 2

LUCAS (POV)

"James?"

I blinked my eyes staring at guy who dragged me out of the cafetaria. Taking look to my right and my left, there was no one here in the hallway

'Of course stupid! Every one was in the cafetaria' thought to myself.

Staring back at James again, I cleared my throat and shoved James's hands on my arms "get off of me you dipshit! What the hell do y--" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine. I widened my eyes in shock, but I felt that it was meant to be like this. He put one of his hand behind my head and pulled it closer while kissing me with a passionate kiss, like today was our last day. I was stay still not knowing what to do. He licked my bottom lips asking for entrance, but I didn't give it. I heard a growl that caused me open my lips saying "what" but he used it as an opportunity. I felt his tongue inside of my mouth and it tasted good which caused me closing my eyes. I felt his other arm wrapped around my waist and the urge of kissing him back inside of me was getting stronger and stronger.

I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer and kissed him back hard. I moved my tongue trying to enter his mouth, which he gladly let it in. His mouth tasted better. It was so much more better than kissing my ex-girlfriends. Suddenly, reality hit me right after thinking about my ex-girlfriends.

'This is James I was kissing. A fucking GUY!!'

I pushed him off of me causing him falling on the ground.

"What the hell fucking were you doing!?" I screamed at him. He was still on the ground with watery eyes. I could see he was hurt.

"Lu-Lucas.... please.." he was shaking trying to get up. I felt like I have to help him up, but I stood still remembering what he was doing to me.

He finally stood up stepping forward to reach me. I stopped him saying "stay back! Don't come any closer to me". Tears wetted his cheek "please... don't do this" he pleaded reaching my hand.

I shoved his hand roughly "I said DON'T COME ANY CLOSER TO ME!!!" I screamed at him. The door of the cafetarie was opened and every one was staring at us.

I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes. I could hear people whispering about us not knowing what happen and I could feel the air was getting hot. I opened my eyes and turned around to go out, but James stopped me by grabbing my left hand.

"Please don't go..." pleading with a rasping voice.

"Don't touch me!" I said bitterly and slapped his hand "and stay away from me!" With that I ran out of the school heading to parking lot where my car was not bothering looking back. I unlocked my car and started the engine.

Moving backward and then forward heading to the street, I looked at the reaview mirror. I could see James running towards me and his eyes, once again, were yellow. I hit the accelerator leaving the school fast. I looked at the reaview mirror one more time and James was fell on his knees crying.

After ten minutes on the street, I got out of the car and went to the my café. Mrs. Blare saw me greeting me with a sweet smile, but I ignored it and headed to the office.

Sitting on the couch, I put both of my elbow on the desk and rubbed my face. Still couldn't not believe what was really happening this day at school. First, James was acting weird not forget to mention his eyes were changed into golden eyes. Second, I was dragged out and James kissed me. Third, I liked that kissed and I was kissing him back. Fourth, I could feel the pain inside me when I was pushing him off and screaming at him roughly. It was driving me crazy. I never felt like this before, especially toward a fucking guy.