Chapter 3

LUCAS (POV)

'You are mine.. mine mine mine' It tried to bite me and---

Widening emy eyes, I got up of the bed chatching my breath and I was completely sweating "God! That was--"inhaled and exhaled rapidly "--the weirdest dreams.... I've ever had"

Looking at the clock, it was 3:30 a.m.

I rubbed my face and went to the bathroom. Cold water hit my face made me trembled. I looked at my reflection in the mirror for a while thinking what was that dream about.

'Who was the guy?'

'His voice sounds familiar...'

'... and why did the wolf say mate and mine to me?'

'What did it even mean?'

Many questions appeared that make me dizzy, so I splashed my face with the cold water one more time. Since it was Saturday, I went to clean my whole house and did the laundry trying to forget the dream.

I was 5:35 a.m and all was done. I went to the bathroom taking bath needing relaxation for a bit. I opened the tap letting the water filling the bathtub. The hot water and cold water created nice warn water. I took off the boxer and got in the bathtub sinking my whole body. I let moan escaped and closed my eyes feeling relax. The water made me forgot the whole crazy thing and I was back to sleep.

I woke up taking a towel near the door. I dried my body and wrapped it around my waist. The clock said that it was "6:15 a.m". So I went to my closet and picked a pair of black jeans and white shirt.

Looking at the mirror and styling my hair, I went to the kitchen taking the cold food from the fridge and putting in to the oven.

Ting!!!

It was the oven that telling me the food was ready. I took it and put it on my plate. It was still good even though little bit wet.

I ate it all, then put the plate in the sink. Still hungry.

"Maybe I should make a sandwich instead" I mumbled to myself. I made a very large sandwich and ate it all.

'Hmm it was good'

I cleaned my hands and looked at the phone. There were 150 missed calls and 50 messages from Jonh and Laura.

I frowned "it's weird they never called or texted me before I started it".

I ignored it after seeing at the time. It was 6:45 a.m and I had to be at the café at seven.

"GODDD!! What a good boss I am"

Grabbing my wallet and keys, I went out of the house didn't forget to lock it. I got in the car and headed to the café.

I swore I never passed the red light before, but I did it due to my delay. Luckily there was no police officer or any citizen seeing me.

It was 7:05 a.m.

"Thanks god!" I felt relief.

Just as I was about to unlock the door Mrs. Blare, Robert, and the other employees came.

"Hey good morning Lucas" Robert greeted me.

"Hey good morning, y'all finally here. Come on we have a lots of thing to do" I unlocked the door and heading to the office while the other went to the staff room.

As usual, the café was full of people, mostly families, fourty five minutes after we opened it. Robert was a great worker, he could manage two families at the same time.