Chapter 1

•Michaels pov•

I woke up with my head spinning. It wasn't unusual, I got myself up and walked to the kitchen knowing dad didnt leave to cbpw yet. "Hey mike, what are you up to?" I heard him say as i walked in. "Nothing, just woke up." I responded. He nodded and took a sip of his coffee. "Would you go get your sisters? Its 5:30, they have to be on stage in 30 minutes." He said, i nodded and started my way to the triplets room.
I peeked my head inside and saw the girls already awake picking out each other's outfits as they usually do. "Hey, are yall almost done? Yall have to leave with dad soon." I said, all three of them looked at me and smiled. "Hi mikey! Yes we are almost done, be there in a minute!" They all said in sync. I smiled and nodded, i shut the door on my way out.
I made my way back to dad. "Are they up?" He asked. I nodded. "They should be out soon." I said. He nodded and put his coffee cup in the sink.

•CC pov•

I was just chilling in my room while norman was still asleep. He always slept late, i didnt. I didnt sleep alot, if i did it would usually be for 30 minutes, not very long. I got a little uncomfortable with being in the very quiet, dark room. I frowned. -Maybe I could go to Mikey.- I thought to myself and teleported to Mikeys room.
I teleported to mikeys room and looked around. He wasn't in here. I took a deep breath getting a small flashback to the past, but i continued as i looked around.

•Flashback time!!• (Abuse!! Skip if you want)

CC looked around michaels room but didnt see him. He heard screaming and ran to where the screaming was coming from. He looked in the kitchen and saw michael, on the floor, blood all over him. CC looked up to see Clara with a baseball bat, some blood being on her hands and on the bat. CC started to panic.

•Back to CC's pov•

I started breathing heavily. I didnt understand, i didnt hear any screaming or yelling this time, and i knew Clara wasn't here anymore. My vision was going blurry and i fell on the floor not being able to hold myself in the air no longer. I was shaking, it was getting hard to breath. This was a panic attack. I was still able to move, not talk. I got up and started to try to run in other rooms and find someone. Mikeys room was right next to the triplets. I started to go there and softly knocked on the door, hoping for them to hear me. "Come in!" I heard Eliza say. "C-an-t o-pe-n do-or." I said. Issa opened to door and saw me clutching my hand on my chest, crying, eyes widened. She quickly picked me up and carried me inside. "Guys i think CC is having a panic attack!" They others looked at me.

•Elizabeths pov•

Issa and I looked at CC. I got up and towards him. "CC, bud, whats wrong?" I asked. "M-ik-ey n-ot i-n r-oo-m." He said. "Mikeys not in his room?" I asked. He nodded. We all understood. "Can I take you to Mikey?" I asked him. He nodded slowly. I took him from Elizas arms and walked to the Kitchen.

•Michaels pov•

I was talking to dad because i had nothing better to do. "Mikey! CC needs you!" I heard Elizabeth say. I looked down at her and saw a crying CC in her arms. "What happened?" Dad and i asked in sync. "CC went to your room and didnt see you there." She said. Dad didn't understand, but i did. I picked CC up and held him. "Hey CC, Im right here, im okay, see?" He looked at me, he slightly calmed down seeing my face. "M-ik-ey?" He said, i nodded and hugged him. "Im right here buddy, see?" He hugged me back and his breathing slowed down, his final tears layed on my shoulder as he fell asleep. I broke the hug and walked him to his room.

•Williams pov•

Micheal took CC to his room. I was really confused. "Liz, why did CC go into a panic attack?" She looked at me, she was upset. "When you were at work, and we all got home, Clara would yell at one of us to go into the living room or the kitchen. If she did, Norman would be the one to make sure CC didnt notice, because it was usually Michael. CC would wonder where Mike would be, because he would always check on them every now and then. CC would go to check on michael, and when Michael wasnt there, he would go into the living room or kitchen to ask where he was, and would witness the abuse happening. He would usually come towards my triplets and I first." She explained. I was shocked. -Why didnt i know? I knew she was abusive, but i didnt know the shit she did-

•Author pov•

878 words! Im sorry if this book makes you a little too uncomfortable, its just how things went for my AU, thank you for reading! Have an awesome day/night, love you all so much! BYEEEEEE!!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜