Chapter 2

⚠️SELF HARM!!!⚠️

•CC pov•

I woke up in my room, my head was spinning, my eyes hurt. I looked around and saw Michael and Norman next to me. "What happened?" I asked, Michael and Norman looked at me. "You went to my room, saw i wasnt there, and had a panic attack, its around 10 minutes later after that." He explained. I nodded. Elizabeth soon came in. "Hey CC, ive got you food, ill see you later, bye." She said. "Thank you lizzy! Bye!" I said. I looked at the food and frowned. I never liked eating. I grabbed a bit of the food and sped ate. "CC, you dont have to eat so fast you know." I heard Norman say. I looked at him a certain way. "Force of habit dumbass." I said. Michael looked at me. "CC watch your language!" He said. I looked at him. "Sorry. [insert french.]" Michael was confused. He didnt know french, i knew it from grandma on dads side of the family. Norman knew a little, no cuss words because he learned from auntie, again on dads side. Grandma was a lot cooler than auntie. She lets us swear when we are over there. "Alr, you two can get out now, im gonna change and probably go hang out with Cassidy." I said, they both nodded and left. I got changed into a black and gray striped shirt, and hot pink overalls and black shoes, with a black beanie to top it off. I walked out of my room and into the living room.
"Alr, im going now, ill see yall later." I said. Michael looked up and nodded. "Okay, have fun." He said, i nodded back and teleported to ffpp.

•Normans pov•

I left mine and CC's room and waited in the bathroom until i heard him tell mike he was leaving. I locked the door. There was already a knife in here from when CC had his self harm section in life. I looked in the mirror, I didn't exactly look like mother, just orange hair. I glared at the mirror in anger. Why did i look like her? We had a can of brown hair dye. Sadly it was a lighter shade but it would work. I grabbed the hair dye and started to dye my hair brown.

•✨Time skip✨•

My hair was dyed, but i wasn't satisfied. I grabbed the knife out of CC's drawer. I stared at the sharp blade, i pressed the knife against my left arm. I heard a knock on the door. "Norman? Are you okay in there?" He knew i was here. "Y-Yea! Im okay!" I answered. I heard him walk away. I looked back at my arm. I had kept dragging the knife on my arm the entire time mike was at the door, the cut was already very long, and its summer time. The cut was bleeding a lot. I quickly cleaned the cut and put the knife away.

•Michaels pov•

I knew something was wrong with Norman. He thought that im stupid, even though i practically raised him beacuse mother didnt want to. I waited outside the bathroom door for Norman to come outside. He eventually came out and i stopped him. "Whats wrong?" I asked. He jumped a tad bit. "N-Nothings wrong!" I looked down at him. I noticed his arm behind his back and lightly grabbed it to look at it. He quickly snatched it away. "What are you hiding?" I asked, he was silent. He was holding back tears. I grabbed his arm again, this time quickly so he wouldnt get to pull away. I looked at his arm. A freshly new cut was all the way down it. I looked at him, the little boy in front of me, with tears streaming down his face. "Lets go bandage your arm up." I said and he slowly nodded.

•✨Time skip✨•

I bandaged Normans cut and we sat down on his bed. "So, is there a reason you did this?" I asked. He went silent. I wasnt going to bug him about it over and over again if he doesnt want to talk about it. "D-Do I have to say?" He asked. I shook my head. "We dont have to if you dont feel comfortable with saying." I said. He sat up and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Thank you Mikey." He said. I liked this moment, because after the incident, he lost trust in me, he wouldnt talk, touch, or look at me properly. This was the first time in a long time we had proper interactions.

•CC's pov/With CC•

I teleported to ffpp. Cassidy should be in the backroom. I walked to the stage. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey CC! How are you today?" Chica asked. "A little light headed, but okay." I said. She nodded. The other said hi and i ran to the backroom.
"Cassy!!" I yelled. She looked at me. "Hiya CC!" She said. We started talking and played games, and other activities.

•Author pov•

846 words!! Before you ask anything about Cassidy, yes, cassidy is a girl in my au. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Have an awesome day/night, BYEEEEEE!!!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜