Chapter 11

•Vanessas pov•

I looked at Freddys blueprints. "So far nothing. Do we know who the creator of tge pizzaplex is?" I asked. They all shook their heads. I sighed. "We could just not do that and just make him like the other versions." I said. Michael nodded. "Yeah." He said. Cassie grabbed Foxys blueprints. "Lets get to work." She said. We nodded.

•Cassie pov•

I was incharge of telling Michael what to put what where and stuff like that. CC was to choose the color, and Freddy were to hand us the tools. We would be done with this by the end of the month.

•Time skip•

We finished putting everything where they needed to be. Next is the programing and coloring. "We will do this later. Lets get some sleep." I said. The others nodded and we started walking out of the office.

•CC's pov•

The others left the office. I knew what to do. I knew how to program animatronics. I did what i needed to do to get the programing setup and i got to work.

•Time skip•

I was almost to the middle of the programing as dad walked in. "CC? I thought you went to bed last night." He said. I kept typing. "Nope. I was bored and i miss him. I worked on him a bit. The programing is almost half way done." I responded. He nodded and looked down. "Ill take it from here." He said. I nodded. He sat down at the computer. "I was just copying what Freddys programing said." I said. He looked over my progress. "You've done good." He said. I shrugged. "I was just copying the coding, i added a little bit to him, like personality wise." I said. He nodded. "Tell me more about Gregory." He said. "Gregory is a curious cub, he feels most comfortable near Freddy. He still has his memorys from Gregory. He can be kind when wanting. He plays the violin." I answered. He nodded. "Very intresting." He said. "Go get the boy." He said. I nodded and faded away.

•Williams pov•

I was shocked. I knew CC had experience but i didnt know he was this good. He still had a good bit to go though. I started typing a bit more of the code. I was careful with what i typed. CC came back. "Here he is." He said. "Thank you, just set him on the table over there." I said, pointing to a table near us. He set the boy on the table.

•Time skip, Michaels pov•

I walked in the room. I saw the amount of progress they had so far. "Dad, are you done with the programing?" CC asked. "Almost." He responded. "What are yall doing?" I asked. They both looked at me. "Finishing. We're almost done. Dad, how far are we into the programing?" CC said. "Almost... done!" He said. CC smiled. "YES! FINALLY!" He yelled. I laughed. "Can you help us with painting and stuff?" CC asked me. I nodded. "Of course! Ill gp get freddy, he'll help with it." I said. They both nodded. I teleported away.

•Freddys pov•

Michael and i teleported to the office again. "Okay. Help me with the colors." He said. I smiled. "Sure!" I said. I was excited to get the boy back. "I was thinking of like, yellow and purple theme, with hints of orange and blue." He said. I liked the idea. "Here, lets draw it out." I said. I needed the full idea. He drew it out.

(^This was what they are aiming for^)

I smiled. "Well, so far so good!" I said. "We just need the right colors." He said. I nodded. "I can pick them out!" I said. He nodded. I went to pick the colors out.

•CC's pov•

I nearly cried. The programing was done. The color was next. I was so excited to get him back. Freddy came back later with buckets of paint. "Lets get to work!" He said. I smiled and nodded.

•Time skip•

We finally finished painting. It looked exactly like the picture mike made. "So, do we just power him on now?" Freddy asked. I nodded. "We need to make sure he will be okay if we get his soul to start possessing this one. I can go into my soul form and possess it temporarily." I said. Michael shook his head. "No, we just need to make sure the springlocks are tight and that the programing is good." He said. I sheugged. "That too." I said. I walked up to the animatronic. He was slightly taller than me. I opened his stomach hatch. I held my hand out. "Flashlight." I said. Freddy handed me the flashlight. I searched around. "As long as we keep this place shut the springlocks shouldn't go off. Keep water away aswell." I said, handing the flashlight back. I didnt shut the thing, as i wanted to add something in there. I put my hand back in it before shortly, a sharp pain hit my arm. I screamed. The pain was terrible.

•Michaels pov•

I ran up to CC. "CC! Can you hear me!" I yelled. Tears were streaming down his face. I took him arm out of the animatronic. "Dad! Go get bandages!" I yelled. He immediately ran out of the office. "What do we do!" Freddy yelled. He was terrified. "Freddy, can you shut the stomach hatch? We will clean that out later." I said. He ran up to him and shut it. "Will he be okay?" Freddy asked. I shook my head. "Im not sure." I said. Dad ran back in the office. "Okay, CC, come with me. Michael, freddy, can you both clean the kid off." He said. We nodded. Dad picked him up and ran out the office.

•Williams pov•

I ran to the bathroom with CC. "Baby, can you put your arm under the water?" I said, turning on the water. He nodded and put his arm under the water. Blood filled the water. Someone knocked in the door. "Hello? Heard some yelling, i wanted to make sure everything is okay." It was Eliza. "CC, do you want your sister to come in?" I asked and he nodded his head crying. It obviously burned him. "Come in." I said. She walked in the room. "What happened!" She yelled shutting the door behind her, seeing the blood filled sink. "Springlock failure." I said. She ran up to him. "Bubby, look at me." She said. CC looked at her. She started talking about something he would love for sure. I continued cleaning his arm again.

•Time skip•

I finished bandaging CC's arm. "CC baby, are you okay?" I asked. He shrugged. "It still hurts, but i think ill be okay." He said. Eliza picked him up. "You will not be let out of my sight now. I cannot leave you alone without you being hurt." She said. CC sighed. "Why-" "i just said why." Eliza cut him off. "Okay, CC go rest in elizas room, ill check on in a bit." I said. Eliza nodded and went out the door with CC. I went back to the office.

•Freddys pov•

We got the stomach hatch. "Do you think CC will be okay?" I asked. He nodded. "He'll be fine." He answered. I nodded with an upset expression. "Hey, dont be upset." He said. I teared up. He walked up to me. "Whats wrong?" He asked. I lowered my head. "I feel like this is my fault. If only i hadnt let him go there, he wouldnt have died and CC wouldnt have been springlocked." I said. The tears were streaming down my face now. He frowned. "Its not your fault. No one could have known." He said. I knelt down. "I need to charge." I said. "Come on, i have a station in my room." He said. We both got up and left.

•Author pov•

1324 words! Thats a record honestly. Anyways. I love you all so much! Have an awesome day/night. Byeeeee!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜