Chapter 14

•Gregorys pov•

I opened my eyes. The first face i saw was an orange bear, blue eyes. "Superstar?" He said questionably. My memory came back. "Freddy?" I asked. He smiled. "Welcome home, my superstar." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Gregy?" I heard a girlish voice. I looked over. It was Katrina. "Kat?" I responded. She smiled. "I have many questions." I said. CC walked up. "I can fill you in on what happened. Fred, if it still pains you, you can wait outside." He said. Freddy nodded. "Why would it pain freddy?" I asked. Freddy frowned. "CC, can help you understand... i cannot talk about it without bringing my self to sob." He said. He was holding back tears. "I will be going now if you're going to explain now." He then said. CC nodded. Freddy left. "Okay, so what happened was. Once you were killed. Roxy found you and your sisters, hit Glitchtrap with a pan. Took yall here. Freddy was sad and shit, we were making you an animatronic. Boy two days after you died was eventful." He said. "I got springlocked, Freddy had a breakdown, we got alot of shit done." He then said. My eyes widened. "What happened to your arm to get it springlocked?" I asked. "I wasn't careful with the springlocks." He answered. I sighed. "Oh! And lets not forget that day after Freddys breakdown, your sisters did aswell." He said. "Did i make the right choice?" I asked. He nodded. "It would be a bigger pain if your three sisters were killed. A lot more pain would be brought." He said. I nodded. "Is that all?" I asked. He thought for a moment. "Katrina kept calling fred dad." Cassie said. "Stop! No i didnt!" She yelled i started laughing. "I sure he doesnt mind kat." I said after finishing laughing. "I just dont wanna make it awkward." She said. Mike chuckled. "Freddy loves kids, he told me that he always wanted kids of his own, but never could." Mike said. "Really?" Kat asked. Mike nodded. "Do you want me to tell him for you?" He asked. "Hey me too!" Lynn shouted. Cassie slowly raised her hand. "Me too?" She said. "I can do so myself." I said. He smiled. "Greg, click the button on your watch." He said. I clicked it. "What does it do?" I asked. "Tells freddy where you are, signals him to come to you. Should be on his way now." Mike explained. I nodded. "Kinda like the fazwatch?" I asked. "Like the fazwatch." He said. Freddy entered the room. "Come on, we'll leave them be." Mike said, looking at his siblings. "Mhm." All of them said, walking out the room. "Have fun." Mike said, shutting the door. "What? Im confused." Freddy said. We looked at him. "Freddy, we wanna tell you something." I said. I didnt think saying this would be hard. "We wanna call you dad, if thats okay with you." Cassie said. We all nodded. He smiled. "It is fine by me." He said. We all walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged us back. "Dad im hungry." Kat said. He smiled. "Lets go get you guys something to eat and catch up with Gregory." He said. We all nodded. We walked out of the office and into the kitchen.
"What do yall wanna eat?" Freddy asked. "Can you make sandwiches?" Cassie asked. He nodded. "Yes i can." He said. He started on the sandwiches, getting all he needed.

•Time skip•

We finished eating. "So. Can someone FINALLY say who the boy is? We know the girls." I heard a girl say. I turned to see three girls. One with ginger hair with red and light green eyes, one with black hair, purple and orange in it and blue eyes, and one with dark ginger hair, dark green eyes. "Oh, im gregory, these ones older- uh-" I got confused again. "Cassie?" I said. She sighed.

•Cassies pov•

"Gregory is our older brother. Mine and Lynns triplet." I said. "Why did he stutter?" Issa asked. "Issa, it might be personal." Elizabeth said. I looked at gregory. "Greg, if you are worried about transphobia, Liz is bisexual, Eliza is lesbian, Issa is straight but supportive." Mike then said. He nodded. Liz smiled. "We have another trans person here?" She said with a smile. Gregory nodded. "Well, Cassidy is trans aswell, she uses she/her pronouns, what about you?" She said. Gregory smiled. "He/him." Eliza took gregorys hand. "We're going to go and meet Cassidy, she has a hard time finding people like her, she will be glad knowing you!" Liz said. Gregory smiled and got up. "Can we go now?" He asked. She nodded. "Dad, is that okay?" Gregory asked. He smiled. "Of course, go chill out." He said. "Now, we need to get you into something better than your animatronic form." Issa said before teleporting away with him. I smiled. "He is finally making friends." I said.

•Gregory pov•

Tge triplets got me out of my animatronic form. They got me a Glamrock Freddy jacket, repaired tge fazwatch, and others. Finally. We were going to the pizzeria.
We got there and went to the back rooms. "Cassidy? You here?" Elizabeth asked. I saw a girl with black hair and blue eyes turn towards us. "Yes?" She said. "Well, we have a friend for you." She said. We walked closer. "Okay, is that the boy next to you. I smiled when she called me a boy. "Yep! You will find out why you both would be great friends!" Issa said. The triplets left us in the room. The room was dimmed and dusty. "So, do you know why we would be great friends?" She asked. "Yes, they told me you were trans." I said. She looked to the side. "And?" She said. "I am too! I never met anyone trans before, so this is big for me!" I said. She looked at me. "Whats your name?" She asked me. "Uh- Gregory, thats not my dead name though." I said. She nodded. "Cassidy was always my dead name. I thought of it as a girly name more than a boys." She said. I nodded. "What do you like to do in your free time?" She asked. I shrugged. "Usually hang out with CC and Norman. Those two are my first friends." I responded. "You?" I asked. She shrugged. "Just hang in here. J dont like talking to Gabe or Suzie or Fritz or jeremy. I do rather CC and Norman aswell." She said. I nodded.

•Author pov•

1102 words, yes. I am aswell focusing on gregory and his sisters. Also. If transphobic, two of my characters are trans! We do no except lgbtqphobia. Please keep that to yourself. Have an awesome day/night, i love you all so much! Byeeeeeee!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜