Chapter 5

•CC's pov•

I woke up. Cassidy next to me with two cups in her hand, she was just now walking in. She placed a cup next to me, and walked out again. I sat up. I looked in the cup. It was a cup of tea. It was still warm. I picked the cup of tea and took a sip. Cassidy came back in and looked at me. "I see you're awake, ive got your stuff in a pile over there." She pointed to my stuff in the corner of the room. "Here, eat fast. Its almost 9 am. I know your family will be looking for you." She said. I looked to the side. Its not about the home thing, its about the food. "Look i know you dont like eating, but its good to try every now and again, yea? And either way you skipped lunch and dinner yesterday." She said. She had a point, i barely ate yesterday. "Okay, fine." I said. She handed me the food. "You're gonna have to teleport out of here. Like i said, its almost 9 am. People are already here." She said. I ate a little bit and nodded at her. "Thought so, can you come with me?" I asked. She nodded. She wasnt as angry with my dad, knowing the reason behind it. "Okay, how long do you want me to stay?" She asked. "Im not sure. But more than a few hours." I said. She nodded and grabbed a few things and put them in a bag. "Lets go if you're done." She said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff and we teleported back home.
I teleported inside with Cassidy. "Guys im back!" I yelled. I knew they probably knew i was gone. "CC! You're back!" Norman said as he ran up to me and hugged me. I just stood there, i didnt want to be rude, but i didnt want to hug him either. "You okay?" He asked. I shrugged. "Im not sure." I responded. He looked to the side as he let me go. "Ill be going now." He said. He was obviously upset. He turned to our room. "You should go talk to him, he looked upset." Cassidy said. I looked back down the hallway. "Maybe." I said. "Ill be going. You can talk to him." She said, and teleported away. I walked into our room, knowing he went there.
I walked in the room. Norman was on the bed, he was looking down, as if he were about to cry. He wiped his eyes. "Im not a baby. Dont cry." He said, his voice breaking, he didnt know I was in here, he hasn't looked up once. "Norman?" I said. He jolted his head and looked at me. He wiped his eyes. "Y-Yes CC? Did you need something?" He said. I sat next to him. He didnt make eye contact with me at all. I hugged him. He was shocked. He looked at me. "CC?" He was confused. He thought i was still mad, i wasnt mad, just upset. He hugged back. "Lets just stay like this for a little while." I said. He nodded. He layed his head on mine, my head on his shoulder, we were side by side just hugging each other. A little while of us just sitting like that, i heard soft snores. Norman was asleep. His grip on me loosened. I made him lie down and tried to get up, but he pulled me right back down. I still sat up, just with his head on my chest, his arms around my stomach, and his legs rapped around mine. I layed my head on his and played with his hair, before eventually falling asleep.

•Michaels pov•

I heard CC anounce he was home earlier. I went out of my room and looked to fine him not there. I looked in his room next.
I peeked my head in the twins' room, only to see them both asleep next to each other. I smiled at the adorable cite. I turned out the light, and turned on a lamp instead, and left them to sleep.

•Normans pov•

I woke up around an hour later. I was very warm before seeing CC still asleep. I didnt want to wake him up but i guess i accidentally moved to much and he woke up. "Im sorry, did i wake you up?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nope, woke myself up, you okay?" He then responded. I nodded. "Well now i dont wanna get up." I said. He slightly laughed. "Its around 10 to 11 by now, do you just wanna sleep in?" He asked. I nodded. "I do but on the other hand, we're gonna have to go eat later." I said. "Ill just tell them to bring it to us, we dont have to get up." He said. I closed my eyes again, laying my head back on his chest. "Im going back to sleep, good night." I said. "Good night Norman." Was the last thing i heard before drifting back off to sleep.

•Elizabeths pov•

I was told earlier to go to the twins' room and get them for lunch, so i did what i was told.
I opened the door. "Hey-." I was about to say, until CC cut me off with. "Shh, Normans asleep, what did you want?" He whispered, i looked at Norman. "Its time for lunch." I whispered back. "Just bring it to us, we dont wanna move." He whispered. I nodded and walked back to the kitchen.
"Im bringing them their food, they dont wanna move and Normans asleep on CC." I said. Dad nodded and handed my the twins' plates. "Ill brb." I said.
I came back to the twins' room and placed the plates on the side table. "I want you eating today. You havent eaten yesterday." I whispered. "I ate breakfast." He whispered. I nodded. "Okay." I whispered back and went back to the kitchen.

•CC's pov•

Lizzy left the room. A grabbed the cup of tea she left and drank a bit of that. I then had a thought. -Why do i all of a sudden want blood?- k questioned myself. I took a deep breath, not wanting to get up. I kept drinking the tea, but the taste made me want blood. Norman woke back up. "Hello CC." He said. I looked at him. "Hey Norman." I said. I set the tea down. I still didnt want to get up. I guess he could read my facial expression. "Here." He said sitting up, teleporting a knife and cuts his hand. "I know what you were thinking." He said. "It can be between you and I." He said. I nodded and slowly started drinking the blood off of his hand. He teleported the knife away and just sat there as i drank the blood off of his hand. I didnt want to take to much, so i stopped and used my power to heel his hand. "Thank you Norman, i needed that." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Anytime CC." He said. "Do you want your sandwich?" I asked. He nodded. I handed him his sandwich. "Here ya go." I said. He ate the sandwich. When he was done, he got back in his position that he was in before. He fell back asleep. Roght before i did again.

•Eliza pov•

I left it up to me to go and check on the boys. I peeked my head into the room and saw the two asleep. I smiled and left it be. It was adorable, so before i left, i stole a quick picture, then i left.

•Author pov•

1350 words! This is the longest story ive done, and probably will ever do. And i dont know if i have to put this as a disclaimer but i will because some people in this world are dumb THIS IS NOT A GODDAMN SHIP. They are brothers, brother love! I love you all so much! Have an awesome day/night! BYEEEE❤️🧡💛💚💙💜