Epilogue - Always and Forever

9 years later

Dear Mattheo, babe, my love,

I told you so long ago, that I normally only write letters to people when they've hurt me or when I'm not feeling great. Next to that I never let the person the letter is to, read them. However, this letter is an exception to that. This letter is to tell you how happy you make me feel. 

I know we have had our ups and downs in the past and we have both done stuff wrong, but in the end we always knew how to find our way back to eachother. We've been through a lot together, but if I had to, I would go through it all again just for it to end in a forever with you. You are the one person who will always know what I'm thinking and when I feel insecure. You are the one person who can make all those insecurities and thoughts leave me for a second and to make me enjoy the moment no matter what is going to happen in the future. I wouldn't wish for that person to be anyone else. You are my better half and my forever. 

You make me the happiest girl alive and I can't wait to stay that way all the way through the rest of our lives. 

I love you, Mattheo Riddle. Always and Forever.

Love,

Y/N

'Now, Ms Y/N Granger, do you take Mr. Mattheo Thomas Riddle to be your lawfully wedded husband?' 'I do.' 'And Mr. Mattheo Thomas Riddle, do you take Ms Y/N Granger to be your lawfully wedded wife?' 'I most certainly do.' 'Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.' And before the minister even finished his sentence Mattheo lips were already on mine. He kissed me passionately, while fireworks went of in the background. We had to go through a long and difficult journey to get here, but it was all worth it, just to have this moment. Mattheo brushed his lips over mine with his eyes still closed. 'I love you so much Mrs Riddle.' I gave a small chuckle at my new name. I never thought I would be named Riddle and I never thought I would love it as much as I did. 'I love you so much too Mr Riddle.' 

Everyone was applauding us, when we walked down the aisle towards the room where we were holding the celebration of our wedding. Everyone we wanted was there. Ofcourse our best friends; Pansy, Theo, Draco and Blaise, were there, but so was Mrs. Ella and my family, including Hermione. I didn't talk much to her at Hogwarts after everything that happened, but the moment we had both graduated and started our own lives, we started growing back to eachother. We had a couple of long and hard talks, but we made up and were now back to being sisters who embrace their differences, instead of judging eachother for it.

I was going around the party, saying thanks to everybody for coming, when I reached Hermione. 'Congratulations, sis. You look gorgeous in your dress.' 'Thank you, so much, Hermione. I'm happy to have you here.' 'I wouldn't wish it any different.' Hermione said before pulling me into a hug. This was everything I wanted. My sister being there for me, when I wanted her to be there. And I got that. I couldn't be happier. 'How is it going with the family?' I asked Hermione. A couple years after graduation, she settled down with none other than Ron Weasley. And they had their first kid, my sweet niece Rose a little over a year ago. 'They're good. Rose is a bit under the weather, that's why Ron's not here, but she'll be as good as new and ready to be babysat by her favourite aunt, before you know it. And, soon she won't be the only one who will need to be babysat anymore.' The last sentence was whispered. 'What are you talking about?' I looked at Hermione with a confused look. She pointed at her belly and I knew exactly what she meant. 'YOU'RE PREGNANT?!' I whisperyelled. 'Yes.' Hermione said with a big smile on her face. I gave her a big hug. 'Oh my god, congratulations, 'Mione. I can't wait to meet her... or him...' 'We don't know what the baby is going to be, but I feel like it's going to be a boy.' 'A boy... We're going to have a little baby boy in the family, I can't wait.' Right after I said that, I felt a warm arm snake around my waist. Next a soft kiss was placed on my temple and I never even had to guess who it could be. It was my gorgeous husband. 'Congratulations to you too, Mattheo. Now, I'm going to leave you guys to it. Enjoy your evening, sis.' 'Thank you, Hermione.' Mattheo and I said at the same time.