Author's Note

Hello, it's you fellow author here! I'm very excited about this book and I hope all of you like it but I want to start with trigger warnings.

Trigger Warnings:
Verbal abuse, mental illnesses such as depression, alcoholism, addiction, drugs, blood, and death. This book has several in-depth depictions of drug addiction and alcoholism and should be taken with caution.

You will not be given a warning when one of these themes occurs. Almost every chapter will include one of these. Like all fanfics, the main characters aren't like their real life. They have a similar personality but different circumstances.
As per usual, I don't know everything so there will be inaccuracies. I try to proofread my chapters but I still have mistakes sometimes. I did as much research as I could around themes of addiction and some feelings are based on true experiences. There is romance but no smut. I hate writing it and prefer to keep it out of my books. The most I will include is fade to black. There will be explicit language and mature themes.

This book will not include realistic methods of getting drugs. I am not a plug nor intending for anyone to become addicted. If you have a past of addiction I STRONGLY recommend not reading this. If you or someone is struggling with addiction, please reach out for help or call the SAMHSA hotline. 1-800-662-4357.

This book is in no way meant to defame Taylor. It is a fanfiction meaning that almost all events have never occurred.

Anyways, this is what you can expect from the book! I hope all of you enjoy it! Every book I've written has a theme for chapter titles and this time it's idioms! Thank you for reading and best wishes to you all!

This book is dedicated to Zohar. Please be safe and I miss you every day.