Encounter

This is one of my first stories so please do not judge TwT

Marcy's pov
Me and the girls were walking in the forest on our way to the plantars house "hey guys i've heard stories of cat people around here! I don't know if their real but wouldn't it be cool if they are?" I said thinking about the rumors i heard in my first few weeks of living in wartwood. " I don't think its possible on earth but this is amphibia so i think almost anything is possible here." Anne replied. "I've never really been a cat person" sasha says while rolling her eyes. Until There was a quick noise out in the bushes of the forest. Me and the others looked over to see nothing. Anne took out her sword and slowly walked over to the bush that we heard the noise from. Me and sasha slowly followed behind her. Anne then ran towards the bush swinging her sword around in defense against whatever was there. I then heard a reply from what was there. Was it hissing?
Y/n pov
I hissed as i was cut on the cheek from the quick movements of the sword in front of me. I looked up to see 3 girls standing above me one with the sword that cut me. I realized i had been knocked over and I quickly sat back up. "*gasp* are you a cat person?! I want to know everything about you whats your name? How old are you? What are you doing out here? Wh-" the girl was cut off by a blonde girl saying "i think your scaring them." And the black haired girl stopped asking questions and wrote something down in a journal. I got up from the ground and wiped the blood from the cut on my cheek. My ears moved side to side and my tail flicked around slightly annoyed.
3rd person pov
The trio stared at the girl in front of them as their tail flicked behind them. " okay so to answer your questions my name is Y/n, im 13, and i was trying to hunt." She said. "Well we could get you some food if you want, we were on our way to the house you can come with us?" Anne said to the girl i front of her. "Hmmm.." she replied as their tail flicked while deep in thought. "Sure" she eventually replied. "Well alright lets go!" Anne replied excitedly after a few minutes of walking in silence Y/n asked " hey i never got your names what are they?" "Oh my names anne this is marcy and sasha!" Anne said as she pointed to the other two girls. After a little bit more walking they reached the plantars house. Anne knocked on the door and hop pop opened the door. " oh hey anne sasha marcy and...?" He trailed off as he looked at you. "Y/n." You replied "y/n." He completed and allowed the group inside as they trailed behind anne to the basement. Once they were down there they all sat down by each other. " oh yeah your still cut i can help you with cleaning it" marcy said as she put her journal down and got the things to clean the cut as sasha and anne were still confused about how you were part cat. Marcy got closer to your face and cut. You moved your head back a little bit " its okay you can trust me im just trying to clean the cut." She said in response. You allowed her to get to the cut and she moved closer to your face. You slightly blushed at this but that was cut short as your cut started to sting. You slightly hissed at the cut being cleaned. Your ears went down because of the pain but then went back up when it stopped stinging. Marcy put a bandaid on the cut and backed up. You touched the bandaid that now covered it. "Thanks." You said smiling "your welcome!" Marcy said as she closed her eyes and smiled. You again blushed at this but then looked away from her. " oh hey can i try something?" Marcy then asked. "Umm sure." You replied. She then got closer to you and began to pet your ears. You were a bit shocked from what she was going but then leaned into her hand and purred as your tail swished happily behind you. Anne and sasha looked at each other and then you and moved closer to you and began to pet your ears as well. This made your purring much louder then before. The trio awed at your purring until you started to lay down in sashas lap which somewhat flustered her. "Oh are you becoming a cat person sasha?" Marcy teased. Anne must have been thinking the same thing because she replied "yea are you?" Sasha blushed more and said "shut up!" But you were too tired to want to listen to the rest. Eventually the trio fell asleep next to you and sasha.
Deleted scene
" KIDS FOOD IS READ- oh" hop pop said. He looked at the group sleeping together and just slowly left the group alone. "Sorry anne and her friends will eat later right now they're being gay-"

A/n
Sorry this is so long but i wanted to add the good details also if you were wondering the reader was going by she/they pronouns(like me:D)