Hurt

Just a btw if you want to see my notes and ideas for this book than just ask :) also you can still request a story for me to write for this book :)
Requested by: @Rubber_Duckie08

Y/n flashback pov:
Im fighting something. I dont know what it is but its attacks hurt like hell. My left leg hurts badly and the rest of my body is covered in scratches and bruises. The monster lifted its arm for another attack while i was down. *shing* i looked down to see it had cut me deep on my torso. "Y/N!" Was the last thing i heard before blacking out completely.
Y/n current time pov:
I woke up in a hospital bed with bandages wrapped around almost my entire body. I started to sit up only to be met by immediate pain in my side. As i sat up i clutched it tightly in pain. "Hey y/n. Yea i probably wouldn't want to sit up too quickly with an injury like that." I heard marcy say. "Mmhm yea i kinda figured that out just now" you said back to her. You realized that your ears were now able to detect what was going on around you so they immediately twitched madly as they listened to what was around you. "Okay so they can be sent home but they will need to be watched over. Those are still serious wounds." A doctor came in and said. "Okay well were their girlfriends so we can stay with them. How long will it take for them to heal and be on their own?" Sasha asked "based on the injury size and depth i would say about 2 weeks for the torso injury and then the leg one will take longer because its broken but they can probably deal with that on their own after they heal" the doctor said. Soon enough i was being wheeled out in a wheelchair by my 3 girlfriends outside to go to the plantars house. When we got to the house i was wheeled in and put onto the couch with my legs outstretched infront of me. " okay so basically i cant do sh1t by myself right now so you guys have to take care of me?" I asked. "Yep. Thats just about it." Anne replied. "Oooh this is going to be a tough 2 weeks..." i responded in a monotone voice as your ears went back thinking about the ways you'd be treated in the next 2 weeks.
Week 1
I have been mostly treated well i mean I can't really get up by myself so ive been sitting on the couch a lot of the time. Every time i have to go to the bathroom i have to ask someone to take me. It's embarrassing TwT. The girls have set up mattresses by the couch so they could be there for me.. I didn't know they cared that much. Everyday of the week my bandages were replaced and i would take a good look at the deep but healing cut and i wonder when it will completely heal and what its gonna look like when its healed.
Week 2
Alright final week!..... and im bored as hell. I haven't been able to move for a while so i've been getting more antsy while sitting on the couch waiting for the wound to heal. It was now almost healed completely. I can now sit up without pain!
The girls are still sleeping on the mattresses on the floor so im thinking of inviting them up on the couch so they didnt sleep on the floor. On the lasg day i asked them to sleep with me on the couch and they tried to protest but they still got up.
Week 3 (after) i finally was able to move off the couch and able do what ever i want! Or almost whatever since i still have a broken leg after all. The girls still check up on me everyday until im completely healed. But im not yet and they keep insisting that i stay with the plantars. One day when we were getting ready for bed i saw the trio huddling together i was confused but shrugged it off and continued what i was doing. Later when i laid down on the couch i saw marcy walking over to me. My ears perked up when i realized she was very flustered. Sasha came over as well and when i was going to ask what they were doing sasha put her finger over my mouth and said "you'll see in a second." She seemed to read my mind but then that was the least of my problems as marcy wrapped her arms around my torso (making sure to avoid the healed cut) and then nuzzled her head in my neck. This made me blush hard. Sasha then moved over to cuddle my left side while avoiding the cut and broken leg. I blushed even more. Anne then made her way over and cuddled my right side while lightly blushing. I knew then my entire face was red. After a couple minutes of getting used to them clinging to me i started to softly purr in comfort and then i slowly fell into a deep sleep.

A/n
Soo @Rubber_Duckie08 do you like the story? I was planning to publish this yesterday but i got tired and made it today so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also if anyone wants a story to be done then you can just request something and i'll try to get to it as soon as possible! :)