Boiling isles

Alright i got a request from No1Needs2Know8 where the reader is a witch from the boiling isles and the trio gets transported to there so yea :)

Calamity trio pov
We all stood around the music box anne stole from the nearby thrift shop. When she opened it it suddenly got bright and they we're blinded for a couple minutes before everything going back to normal. Or what they thought was normal. They woke up still beside each other (im not gonna write them in different places bc this is a oneshot book and i dont wanna make an entire book) in the center of a forest with red grass and and trees with red leaves. "Woah.." marcy said fascinated by the oddly colored trees. Anne and sasha then got up and looked around. "Ummmm where are we?" Anne asked shocked by her surroundings. They looked around for a few minutes.
??? Pov
I contemplated coming down from the tree i was perched in and telling them where they were because they seemed to be humans but i was thinking hard about how they could even get here. I snapped out of my thoughts and quietly jumped down the branches of the tree and walked up to one of the girls.
Calamity trio pov
"Your in the boiling isles." Someone said resting their hand on marcys shoulder. "AHHH" marcy yelled falling forward but before she could hit the ground the person caught them with their tail..? "Woah sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" They said pulling marcy back up onto her feet. Marcy slightly blushed but they ignored it. " its okay but who are you?" Marcy asked them anne and sasha now standing behind her. "My names Y/n." Y/n said smiling. The trio took a moment to study their features. They had h/l h/c hair and h/c ears on top of it along with a h/c tail which had caught marcy. "Okay y/n can you possibly help us figure things out here?" Anne asked them. "Oh sure but i do have a better place to go then the middle of the forest." They said motioning for them to follow them. The trio looked at each other and then followed them. They led them to a house with multiple different areas that were unusual but they didn't pay attention to them. Y/n walked to the door where there was an...owl tube?? Protecting the house. The tube knew y/n so let them in along with the trio. "Welcome to the owl house!" Y/n said spinning around in the center of the living room. Soon they stopped and someone else called out. "Did you bring some friends home?" Someone called. Their ears twitched to the sound. "Yea eda!" They said. Eda ran into the room to greet their friends. "Hi there im eda the owl lady the most powerful witch in the boiling isles! What are your names? Wait a second you guys are human. How did you get here?" Eda asked. "Well i guess we'll answer those one at a time so starting with names im anne boonchuy." Anne says. "Im marcy wu" "and im sasha waybright." They said introducing themselves. "And second question umm we opened a music box and ended up here." Anne said thinking about it for a second. "Okay well do you have the music box?" Y/n asked. Anne reached into her bag and didnt find it. She shook her head no. (In this story im just gonna say Eda doesn't have the portal door bc that would be too easy) "okay well you guys can stay here if you guys need a place to stay" y/n offered. Eda looked at them as if they just read her mind. "Yes thank you we dont have anywhere to stay." Anne said. "Alright well its getting late y/n can you take them to your room so they can have a room?" Eda asked y/n. "Sure!" They replied. They motioned for the trio to follow them again and they followed. Y/n walked upstairs to a room that was mostly empty besides a desk, a bookshelf and a bed. "Alright i'll set up your beds." Y/n said making a circle with their finger and set up their beds in about a minute. "Okay there you go. Now lets get ready for bed." They said.
Timeskip to after that bc i dont wanna write that.
The trio each laid down in their beds and fell asleep. Marcy woke up in the middle of the night though hearing whimpering coming from where y/n was sleeping. She immediately felt bad because it looked like they were having a nightmare. She woke up anne and sasha and they came up with and idea to help them. Marcy moved their body down the bed so she could climb to the top of the bed near the headboard. She then pulled them back up and onto her lap. Sasha then climbed into the bed beside marcy and immediately fell back asleep.
Anne then climbed into bed on the other side of marcy. Marcy then started petting y/n ears and said comforting words to them and they soon started to softly purr. Marcy thought this was cute and made a mental note to write that in her journal later. Soon anne fell asleep and marcy followed her soon after.

A/n
I originally had a different idea for this but changed it like halfway through but I hope you like it No1Needs2Know8 and yes i do like ending my stories in fluff....specifically cuddling...we dont ask questions about that...👀 also you can still request something for me to do but i might not get to it right away bc im going on vacation for my birthday in two days so it might be a week before i get to it but idk i might do a request before i go or on vacation but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯