Nightmares

To make up for being gone and not writing for a while you get story:)

Marcy pov
I was currently reading while Anne sasha and y/n were sleeping. I was continuing to flip through the pages when i saw y/n started to twist and turn in their sleep. I looked over to see their ears pinned back and them curled up into a tight ball. I went over to them to try and wake them up because they seemed scared. I shook them to try and get them awake. "Y/n, please wake up" i whispered trying not to wake up anne and sasha. After a few shakes they woke up startled. They looked over to me and moved quickly to hug me tightly. I hugged them back and moved onto their bed to be more comfortable. I still hugged them as they clung to me tightly. It took me a couple minutes realize they were crying. Their ears were still pinned back to their head. I tried comforting them by scratching behind their ears with one hand while the other rubbed circles on their back.  Soon enough i heard them lightly purring while still clinging to me tightly. "Y/n?" I asked while still whispering. "Y/n?" I asked again and waited for a response to get none. I assumed they were asleep but i didn't want to move them so i kept holding them until i fell asleep beside them.
Sasha pov
I woke up hearing y/ns soft purring and marcy whispering to them. I sat up and looked over to see y/n cuddled in the crook of Marcys neck while marcy was asleep beside them. I walked over to y/n's bed and saw their dried up tears on their face and on Marcy's shirt. I immediately felt bad for them because even though I didn't know what happened to make them cry. I slowly crawled into y/n's bed with them and marcy.  I wrapped my arms around y/n and cuddled them softly and fell asleep shortly after.
Anne pov
I woke up to purring that I recognized as y/n's and soft snores from sasha and marcy. I looked into the direction of the noise and saw the three of them all cuddled on y/n's bed. I wondered for a moment to try and figure out why they were all cuddling around y/n on their bed. I looked around to see y/n's red eyes and dried tears on their face and on marcy's shoulder. My eyes widened and i felt bad for them even though i didnt know what happened. I crawled into y/n's bed and wrapped my arms around Marcy's waist and fell asleep to the sounds of y/n's purring and sasha and marcys soft snores.

A/n
Hey guys! Sorry for not writing for a couple days like i said last time i lost inspiration for this but now im back! You can still request something for me to make if you want but if i dont get any then thats fine i have a couple ideas in my notes so if you want request something but if not then thers okay too :)