Ghost

Sorry this might be a little bit late but i just got back from fan expo so im a bit tired but storytime :) also this wasnt requested by anyone just made up by me

Y/n pov
I gently floated through the cave that i now called my home. I circled around looking at whatever i could find. You see i died a couple months ago and became a ghost. I didn't know how long i have been here but all i really have in here is someone who seemed to have died a while ago. It had cat ears and a tail and h/c and h/l and a f/c sweater with a large gash in the center.Come to think of it we looked suspiciously similar...hmmm... my thoughts we cut off by 3 kids around my age walked in. One of them had blonde hair and blue eyes another had brown hair and leaves and a stick in her hair and the last one had black hair and a green hair clip. I floated over to them and tried to talk to them even though i knew that they couldn't see or hear me. They continued walking in the cave seeming lost. I tried to guide them but remembered that they couldn't tell i was there. I thought for a moment before coming up with an idea. I saw in one of the girls bags was a journal. I tried to grab it but my hand phased straight through it. I forgot that i had to focus to pick something up. I focused and slowly slid the notebook out and grabbed a pencil carefully without letting the girl know. Once i grab an item it becomes invisible so they can't see it anymore. I flipped through the pages and found a blank one. I wrote down what i wanted to tell them.
'Hello there. My names y/n. Im currently a ghost you cant see or hear me but i want to help you guys. You look lost. Theres only one thing i want.. just to be alive again or just someone able to talk to me..'
I finished the note and dropped the journal and the pencil to alert the group. The journal fell open to the new entry in the book. The black haired girl turned back to the journal while one of the girls went ahead. She read the entry and gasped. "Wait so are you here right now?" She asked. "If your here give us a sign. One of the other girls came over and watched over her shoulder. I went behind her and lightly pulled her cape. "Whoa! So ghosts really are real! Does that mean there's an afterlife? Is it only in amphiba or on earth too? How does a ghost even exist?" She asked a lot of questions. The girl who went ahead started talking. "Uhhh guys..?" She asked. "Yea anne?" The black haired girl asked. They walked over to 'anne' and the black haired girl motioned for me to follow them even though i was already going to. They went over to anne who was looking over at the body that i now assumed was mine based off the similarities between me and it. They gasped and covered their mouths. I grabbed the journal again but this time the girl noticed and looked over in my general direction. I wrote in the same page i was writing in before.
' hey im not sure if im right but im pretty sure that body is mine...it looks a lot like me..'
i finished the note and put it down on the ground. The girl picked it up and read it. "Okay the ghost or wait what was their name again?" She looked back down to see my name. " y/n yes! Says that this might be their body although they're not sure." She said. "Wait wait wait theres a ghost??" Anne asked looking back at the girl. "Yea marcy's journal was taken and they wrote down in it. And they pulled her cape." The blonde girl said. Okay so Marcy's her name. "Wait! I think I remember something about revival from one of the books in newtopia! I think i wrote it in my journal because it was interesting. Hold on!" Marcy flipped through the pages looking for the page. "Found it!" She exclaimed. The girls crowded around her and looked at the page. "The revival spell," she trailed off in my mind realizing how pretty the three of them were. I blushed lightly but then wondered what that would look like. "Okay so what we need to do is grab the ingredients and fix up their body..," marcy said looking at my body that was covered in dried blood. "Okay you know what i'll just-" the blonde girl said going over to my body and picking it up and putting it over her shoulder. "Okay so are you gonna help us out now?" She asked. "Sasha! No need to be so aggressive." Anne said nudging her in the shoulder. I led them out of the cave by making arrows in the dirt so they could see. I led them out of the cave and into a town called wartwood. "Wow you even knew where we live." Anne said slightly confused. I wrote in the dirt.
'Its the closest town i assumed you lived here.'
She read it carefully. For a moment I admired her but quickly snapped back to reality. I wrote in the dirt once again.
'So do you guys know how to help me?'
I saw marcy thinking for a moment before coming up with a solution. "Maddie! She and i can help you!" She exclaimed while starting to run to where i assumed 'Maddie' was. I floated on behind her while the other two girls ran. We reached a clearing with a frog making potions and curses. Marcy explained my ghost situation and told sasha to leave my body on a long tree trunk. She placed it down as marcy tried to put stitches in me to heal my wounds. It seemed to work so they grabbed the items they needed to do the revival. They made a light blue liquid that could revive me. They put the liquid in my body's mouth and made sure i drank it. And they left a cup out for me to grab and drink. I took a few sips from the cup and my body felt like it was burning suddenly. I dropped the cup and I inaudibly screamed as i was fused with my body. I woke up and gasped. My ears perked back up for the first time in a while. "Whoa..." i said lightly but cleared my throat as I hadn't spoken in a while. Anne handed me a bottle of water which i gladly took and drank all of it. My ears were now twitching wildly sensing everything around me. "Woah thank you guys so much!" I said happily as my tail swished happily behind me. I hugged sasha,anne, and marcy and gave them each a quick kiss on the cheek and then immediately covered my mouth and blushed as they all blushed as well. "Oh so thats how you feel about us." Sasha said as she dragged the tree of us whose brains were all malfunctioning over to a tree away from maddies lab thing(?) and sat us all down on her lap which made us malfunction even more but soon we leaned into each other and slowly fell asleep in each others arms.

A/n
Listen i may have gotten 6 funko pops and a katana from fan expo- but thats not important rn anyways if you still want to request something for me to do something like i said before i dint want to find where my rules for requests are so you can find them yourself and request something :)