Hybrid

Im making a new oneshot today bc im gonna go on a vacation for my birthday in about 5 days so i probably wont make a chapter on vacation so you guys get a oneshot today :)

Just as a little bit of background knowledge this is what im thinking the reader looks like but you can change whatever its just an example :

Idk how to really describe them but they are
Part enderman (the black and the horns) and a neko like these oneshots are themed of so yea :)

Calamity trio pov(or changing povs idk anymore)
We were walking down the street talking about some drama at school when we walked by a dark alleyway and marcy suddenly heard something that sounded like an enderman teleporting.? She told sasha and anne to stop walking and to listen. They both said they didnt hear anything but marcy told them to stay where they were. A couple minutes passed and then they heard soft crying from behind a large trash can. They looked at each other before slowly walking into the alley. They slowly approached the trash can and then came across a person around their age crying with their knees hugged up to their chest. but they didn't seem normal. They had a pair of h/c cat like ears and horns poking through their h/l h/c hair. One thing that marcy found interesting was that half their face was grey that faded into their s/c skin. That reminded her of the enderman she heard earlier...hmmm... she snapped out of her thoughts and went to comfort them. "Hey hey its okay" she said walking over and sitting down beside them and reached over to them. They looked up with wide eyes and backed up into the trash can. "Okay okay its okay im not gonna hurt you" marcy tried to comfort them. She looked up at anne and sasha and then back down to them. "Its okay we're not gonna hurt you. They were breathing heavily out of fear but then their breathing got a little bit slower but they were still crying so they were still breathing somewhat heavily. Marcy anne and sasha got closer to them and tried to calm them down. Marcy rubbed comforting circles on their back while sasha thought for a minute before petting their ears and anne tried talking to them. After a while they stopped crying and started purring in comfort. "Hey how about we take you to my house where its more comfortable" anne said as they looked up and slowly nodded. We walked to annes house and went in and into her room. "Hey um just a question but why were you crying?" Sasha asked trying not to make them upset. They stared at her for a minute before speaking. "Something bad happened. I just had to leave. They were going to use me for something bad." They said looking down thinking for a moment before it was interrupted by anne asking for their name. They looked back up and then replied.
"Y/n" they said plainly. They looked back at marcy as she was staring at them with pure curiosity. "Yes..?" Y/n asked skeptically. " i just wanna know not to be rude but what exactly are you?" Marcy asked tilting her head a little bit. "Well last i heard i am part cat and part...enderman?? I think thats what im called." They said. Marcy nodded taking out her journal and making a quick sketch of y/n and a few notes on what they are to elaborate on later. "Hey umm do you wanna take a shower and get some of my clothes? I mean you were kinda sitting next to a trash can when we found you.." anne said trailing off at the end. "Sure" they said and they went to take a shower. Anne gave them clean clothes to change into when they were done. While y/n was in the shower marcy finished their sketch and notes on them while anne and sasha talked to each other. When y/n came out the trio looked up at them and immediately almost laughed. They had the towel they were given stuck on their horns. (They were obviously dressed bc im not writing that.) "ummm i was trying to dry my hair and now I think i need help." They said trying to get the towel off their horns. "Okay how about we help you dry your hair" anne said while getting up from her spot. But before she walked over to y/n they disappeared into purple particles and then appeared next to anne. "Woah!" She exclaimed surprised by them. "I didn't know you could do that." Anne said sitting back down to help them with the towel. While Marcy wrote that they could teleport down in her journal. Anne sat down near her bed's headboard and had y/n teleport to that spot. Anne took the towel off their horns and started to rub the towel on their hair to dry it. But the towel slightly pet their ears so their started softly purring and leaned into anne's hands while their tail happily swished behind them. Soon enough as their hair was slowly drying they fell asleep near anne and they fell into her chest. "Okay then." Anne said lightly blushing but allowed it to happen. Marcy watched the scene play out and she quickly wrote something down in her journal before putting it away and going over to anne and y/n. She climbed onto annes bed and pet y/n ears. They started to softly purr. The sound of their purring was comforting to anne and marcy so soon enough they fell asleep beside y/n. Sasha looked at the group asleep and realized she was starting to get tired too so she climbed on the bed and fell asleep beside all of them.

A/n
Okay so this was long but yea i think its nice. Also even though im going on vacation in a couple days im still taking requests although i might be able to do them before i leave but if not i'll do them after im back at my house. And im gonna restate my rules.
I will do
Angst
Fluff
AGED UP SMUT.
Maybe some other things it can depend on the request though.
Anyways for now byeee :)