Thunder

There was a sleepover on earth for some context:) also something other than third person pov :D

Marcy pov:
I woke up so the sounds of loud thunder and lightning from a storm that had started while i was asleep i looked at the time it was around 1:29 am. But then among the sounds of the storm i heard light meowing and whimpering coming from the other side of the room. I looked over to look at y/n's bed to see them sitting up knees up against their chest with their head laying down in their knees with their hands over their ears and their tail wrapped around their legs. My eyes widened seeing them so frightened. I got up and walked over to them and sat down next to them. " hey hey are you okay?" I asked with a calm voice. "T-thunder a-and lightning is s-so l-loud it hurts my ears" she replied softly still not lifting their head. There was another abrupt sound of thunder. They lowered their head lower and clutched their ears tighter than before. I moved slightly closer to them and put my hands over theirs and started to pet them and gently scratch their head. They moved their own hands and started to unfurl their body from their original position and lean into my hand, softly purring. She started to slowly close their eyes and lean up against me. After a couple of minutes she laid down on my chest. I blushed but let her sleep. After a while i fell asleep alongside them.
Sasha pov:
I woke up to loud thunder and lightning during a storm but also purring? I looked around the room and found marcy and y/n sleeping together in y/n's bed. Then i remembered that the storm would be much louder to them. I realized marcy was probably comforting them but then jealousy took over and i got up and laid beside them and cuddled them lightly.

Anne pov:
I woke up to loud thunder and lightning along with purring? I looked around drowsily and saw sasha and marcy cuddling y/n. I thought about why for a moment before finally landing on their ears heightened hearing l. I felt sad for them because it probably hurt them pretty badly as it was loud for me and im a human! I walked over to the three cuddling people and found a way to squeeze into the pile and get to sleep.

A/n
I need ideas please if you have a request then please tell me it took me a while to come up with this TwT