Sick

Yes these almost always are in third person 👍
3rd person pov
You woke up with a slight headache and you were weirdly more sneezy than normal but you ignored these things and went on with your day because you still had to meet with sasha in a couple minutes. You walked to the front door and walked out to the center of wartwood and saw sasha waiting for you by the fountain in the center. You walked up to her and sat next to her. "Heyyy Y/n! Uhhmm are you okay y/n?" She asked after greeting you. "Yea! Im *sneeze* fine!....i think....." you added on the last part quietly. Sasha reached her hand up to your forehead and said " yea i dont think thats a normal temperature even for a cat." Marcy was walking by so sasha got her attention and got her to get your temperature as well and got the same result. "Thats not a normal temperature and you said she was sneezing a lot more right?" Marcy asked sasha. She nodded back to her. " well i think shes sick i mean thats still not a normal temperature for a human or a part human part cat." Marcy said coming to a conclusion. "I am not *sneeze* sick!...." You replied confidently at first but then unsure. But you knew one thing and that was it didn't matter if you were sick you still wanted to have fun with your friends. " doesnt matter. Come on! I still wanna do soemthing today-" you were cut off by sasha making you sit back down if the edge of the statue at the center of wartwood "no we are not doing something today you're sick! Your gonna make it worse!" Marcy said. "And if you don't cooperate then we tell anne that you were still trying to go out after knowing you were sick." Sasha said. Marcy nodded aggreeing with sasha. " you wouldn't dare." You said still not wanting her to know. "Ohhh ANNE!" They both said. You started to worry because anne would make you go back to the house to rest. Anne walked over to you and Sasha and marcy explained what happened. Anne looked at you and then walked over and picked you up and started walking over to the plantars house. You blushed at the fact that she was CARRYING YOU. But then again you were tired so you gave into what she was doing. Once she reached the house she walked to her room in the basement and put you down on the bed. She walked over to grab something from her bag and marcy went upstairs for something else and sasha got on the bed and laid you head in her lap. You blushed but allowed it to happen. She started to pet you head and ears which made you purr softly. Marcy came down the stairs with a wet paper towel and put it on your forehead to keep you temperature down. You slightly flinched from the cold of the towel but then leaned into it. Anne brought a bottle of water and some tissues from her bag and set them down next to you. Both marcy and anne laid down next to sasha and started to pet your ears aswell. You started to fall asleep from the petting and cold against your hot skin. But before you could you said "thank you guys...." You quickly fell asleep after. They blushed but then smiled and said "your welcome" softly. Soon after they all fell asleep cuddled around you not caring if they got sick after.

A/n
Theres nothing to say but just <3