Scared

A/n i was going to wait to write another part until the 'new part' thing on my story went away but i just wanted to write something also this is like my first oneshot 'Encounter' just being less annoyed and more scared and timid.

Calamity trio pov:
Anne, marcy and sasha were walking back from wartwood to the plantars house after staying in town for a great part of the day. They were talking about mostly random things when they heard an abrupt sound of a branch snapping up in the trees. They turned around to see nothing but falling leaves. They were confused for a moment before deciding to move along the rest of the path before hearing another branch snap. They all turned around again to see the same thing they did before. "Okay that's happened twice now someone has to be there." Sasha said looking uneasy. Since the treetops had leaves that overlapped no one could see if anyone was there. Anne thought for a moment before picking up a rock and throwing it through the leaves where they once fell. When the rock reached the spot the leaves moved again and there was quiet hissing and then the sound of someone falling. Sasha had her hands on her swords while marcy loaded her crossbow and anne made sure she had her sword near her. They slowly approached the spot where they heard the person fall. They went to behind a thick tree to see a human with catlike features rubbing their head before their ears twitched and they backed away to just hit their back on another tree. They put their hands up before they started talking " I-i-im sorry for following you all! You just seemed interesting! You were different from everyone ive seen!" They exclaimed " im sorry! Just please dont hurt me!" Their eyes widened at their immediate pleas for them to not hurt them. They quickly took their hands off their weapons and slowly approached them. They had their eyes closed tightly and their hands up beside their head. "Hey, hey we won't hurt you." Anne said to them softly. They slowly opened their eyes again to see them all standing in front of them. They got scared again and tried to back up again for nothing to have changed. "Hey you can trust us we wont hurt you." Marcy said to them noticing their scared behavior. "O-okay.. well what are your names..?" They said quietly "im anne! This is sasha. And marcy!" Anne said pointing to the 2 other girls. "What were you doing out here?" Marcy asked. " i live out here." They said. The groups eyes widened at this. " you live out here?!" They all said in unison. They slowly nodded " here, how about we take you to the plantars house where you can live with us?" Anne said softly as she realized loud sounds scared them. "Uhmm sure." They replied. "Just before we go, whats your name?" Marcy asked. " y/n." They replied quietly.
Timeskip to when they got back to the house.
Y/n pov:
"Hey hop-pop!" Anne yelled into the house "yea anne?" The orange frog asked. "Can we have y/n stay with us? I can keep them in my room with me?" Anne asked. As i hid behind marcy because the new environment was intimidating. "Are you sure that we can trust them?" Hop-pop asked. "Come on hp! When i first saw them they were so scared i sure we can trust them" anne replied. Hop-pop looked at me before saying "fine but their your responsibility." "Okay hop-pop!" Anne said while leading the group into the basement. The trio sat down on the bed while i stood up because I didn't want to do anything that would be uncomfortable for them. " you can sit on the bed if you want." Anne said with a soft smile. I felt my face get slightly warmer as i was blushing. I then sat down next to them. "Thank you guys for everything your doing for me." I said to them slightly louder than when i first met them. "Its no problem!" They said in unison once again. I yawned lightly as i had a lack of sleep. "Already tired?" Sasha asked me. "Living in the forest it hard you have to be on guard at all times." I replied trying to think of the last time i got a full 8 hours of sleep. "Here we'll let you sleep here for now" anne said as her marcy and sasha got up from the bed " wait! Please stay. I dont like being alone..." i said to them. I really didn't want to be alone. They looked at each other before sitting back down on the bed."okay" they said. After a couple minutes i let my head rest on anne's shoulder as i fell asleep.
Anne pov:
Y/n laid their head on my shoulder gently. This shocked me as they seemed to not trust many people. I moved them down to lay in my lap and i started to fall asleep alongside them.
Marcy pov:
I could see anne slowly fall asleep with y/n in her lap and then i got an idea. I got closer to anne and cuddled up beside her and y/n. And even though i knew i was blushing a lot this was comforting to me and i started to fall asleep alongside the 2.
Sasha pov:
I watched as anne and marcy cuddled up together around y/n and thought for a moment before finding a spot to cuddle beside them and j began to fall asleep beside them despite it being like 5:00 pm.

A/n this is so long TwT anyways i might start a schedule for these oneshots but idk. Also you can still request a story here and i listed what i'll do in another chapter so for now byeee:)