Love potion

Keep in mind that all of these stories are made between 11:00 pm-2:00 am so if its bad its not my fault blame my insomnia:)
3rd person pov
It was a really hot day today in amphibia. The group was sitting in the basement of the house to cool down from the extremely hot weather. You were all in shorts and t shirts to make sure you were as cold as you could be. That was when sasha got an idea that seemed flawless. "Hey y/n im gonna go upstairs with anne and marcy to get some drinks do you want something?" Sasha said. Anne and Marcy looked over confused at sasha but then thought they might as well go. Your ears twitched slightly but then you said "sure i'll have just a soda" "okay!" Sasha replied grabbing anne and marcy by the wrists and dragged them upstairs. Sasha ran with the other two girls and stopped when they reached the kitchen. "Okay so i have an idea marcy do you have a love potion?" Sasha asked marcy. "Uhhh yea why?" She replied. " okay so what if we take that and put it in their drink so that- well you know the effects of a love potion." Sasha whispered as you still had enhanced hearing despite being on the floor below. " what makes you think we like them??" Anne and marcy said in unison. Sasha looked at them with a 'really' look. Anne and marcy just nodded "nvm we're very obvious." They both blushed at that statement. " okay so are you in?" Sasha asked again. "Sure" anne and marcy said in unison once again. They went to grab the sodas. They all grabbed their favorite and grabbed a f/s for you. (Favorite soda you can replace it if you want) they then dumped out the soda from the can and marcy grabbed the love potion and poured it in. Once they were done pouring it in and getting their drinks ready they went back downstairs to where you were sitting. Your ears perked up when they walked down the stairs your tail gently swishing behind you. You grabbed the soda from them and quickly thanked them before drinking almost all of it within a minute along with the other girls. The three girls anticipated when the potion would kick in but they didn't ask each other because of your hearing. It took around five minutes for the potion to do anything until your head started to hurt so you pressed your fingers against your forehead and your ears went down. You slightly winced at the pain and then your eyes turned a light pink color and your ears went back up. A lovestruck smile formed on your face and you moved closer to the rest of the group. "Did i ever tell you how much i love you guys?" You asked seemingly oblivious to what you were saying and doing. You laid your head in Marcy's lap and looked up at her. Marcy turned a bright shade of red when you said and did that so did sasha and anne. "N-no" marcy responded.  "Well~ i do." You said before kissing marcy on her lips. You cupped her cheeks with your hands. ( DO NOT MAKE THAT DIRTY HER FACE BITCH) she was shocked at first but kissed back. Anne and sasha watched as you kissed her. You pulled away gently and moved over to sasha and kissed her in the same way and then did the same to anne. They were all bright red afterwards.(amity:🍅) sasha was the first one to recover fron that and started to pet your ears. So you moved your head to lay in her lap and gently nuzzled into her hand. Anne and Marcy then recovered from your kisses. They then went to lean on sasha despite the hot weather. They pet your ears as well so you purred loudly. "I love you guys" you said before drifing off to sleep. Thr group turned red before eventually falling asleep. You woke up later with another headache. You tried to move your hand but then you realized it wasn't able to be moved because- THEY WERE LAYING WITH YOU?? You quickly turned a bright red and then remembered what happened before you fell asleep. Since you had a headache you decided to try and go back to bed and had success. ( if only D:)

A/n
Might add more to this later but meh. Also anyone have suggestions for me? I could take some bc it takes me some time to come up with these ideas TwT but it's please if you have one don't be afraid to ask! (my social anxiety just like:👀 hypocrite)