Four goes too far

O/N POV

"Hey viewers. Want protection from loud noises?" "I do! I do!" I said while raising my hand "Please don't interrupt me..." "Oh sorry Yellowface" "That's ok! Now where was I...oh yeah! Then buy our revolutionary earmuffs!" Oooo those look very comfortable and-

SCREECH!!!

Gah! Where did Four even come from?! I just wanted to know about those nice looking earmuffs!

"Four! Stop screeching! It's not even funny anymore!-" Foldy tried to stop Four but that only ended with her getting horrifically mutilated by Four.

STAB!

"How dare you mutilate my friend Foldy!" Stapy responded by throwing a fork at Four which angered him and zapped Stapy away! Ok this is gone too far now! "Four can you stop-!"

SCREECH!!!

Ow...ugh what was I even expecting at that point...

I slowly pulled myself up and looked around. Four was already gone he probably went off to do the next Cake at Stake......Oh yeah! Cake at Stake is starting!
____________________________________

Me and the rest of Death P.A.C.T sat down and watched the second Cake at Stake for "BEEP" and the only two who were left we're Roboty and David that weird...thing. I honestly wouldn't mind either of them going- "What? Objection! Four are you implying that I'm just...an object!" Huh? What's happening now? "I think someone is criticizing me. I don't like criticism!" Uh oh. Not again!

"It's time." Four began charging their zap thing again to blast Nickel but before anyone else can react A.B.N.T.T appeared atop a sled and collided with Donut, then X, and finally Four then suddenly a bright white light began to form I quickly shielded my eyes from the light.

When I opened my eyes again I quickly noticed something. "Four's gone!!!" "Yeah. Makes sense, because Four times zero is...zero" "It's zero and nothing else!" "We did it!" A.B.N.T.T all cheered for getting rid of Four. So they used Donut and X to multiply Four to get zero? But does that mean that Four is...dead? I mean I'm glad that Four is gone but was this really the best option? I should ask my team what they think about this later.
____________________________________

At this point the next contest would have started by now but...y'know.

"Guys. I despise Four as much as the rest of you, but without Four, how will we know what the sixth contest is?" "Well, Four became a...FACTOR of zero...if you know what I mean." Tennis Ball turned to Golf Ball who both began moving their eyebrows at one another. "STOP THAT! THERE'S NOT EVEN A SECOND MEANING THERE! Also my names Donut not zero." Donut angrily yelled getting everyone's attention. "What those sports globules are trying to tell you bagel brain, is that you get to choose the next contest."

Honestly I prefer Donut as the new host. As long as he is not as cruel as Four that is. "Well I've got a special substance that I haven't had the opportunity to use until now!" Donut pulled out a syringe with some weird rainbow liquid inside then injected himself with it which I cringed at.

Donut was now suddenly glowing from the substance that was inside the syringe "Now I've got the twinkle of contagion." Gelatin who was beside Donut began giggling like a kid "You mean the tinkle of contagion?" Which only made Donut furious "GELATIN! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO ACT LIKE YOUR SIX YEARS OLD!!" "Cause I am."

"Can we maybe get on with this donut? What are we supposed to do?" I asked annoyed I just want this contest to start already. "Yeah. How does the twinkle relate to the contest?" Book also asked Donut. "Yeah...if you so much as look at someone with the twinkle, the twinkle is transferred to you. Whoever has the twinkle after three hours is up...their team loses"

"But donut I'm looking at you now, and I'm not getting the twinkle" Stapy replied to Donut "Because I haven't said go yet" "Wait but how does that even work?" I questioned "Because I've got the factor of Four within me"...what? Does that mean that Donut has Four's power or something? "...Go!" huh?

Without any warning the twinkle got transferred over to Stapy. Then Gelatin. And then it turned into chaos as the twinkle was quickly transferred to object after object. But there was one simple trick I can do to prevent me from getting the twinkle. Closing my eyes

"Team! Close your eyes! You won't get the twinkle if you don't see it" "Good plan" I heard Pie say to me even though I can't see her. I could still hear the twinkle being transferred around...is it getting faster? "What's that noise?" I heard Pen question "Remember Death P.A.C.T keep your eyes closed." "Don't let the temptation take over." "But...I gotta know what that...sound is" Oh no. I opened my eyes and quickly noticed that Pen had the twinkle "Pen you idiot!" The twinkle immediately transferred to me. "Oh c'mon!" Now I gotta get rid of this somehow

The timer only had two hours and the moon was starting to show. Two hours is that's plenty of time but I still gotta get rid of this twinkle. I sat down in the grass brainstorming an idea of how to transfer the twinkle. Team "Free Food" was next me so maybe I can try giving it to then. As I though more I looked up at the moon...wow the moon does look pretty. Suddenly the twinkle on me was gone.......

"Did I just give the moon the twinkle?"

I got up from the grass and walked back over to my team "Is the twinkle gone?" Black Hole asked me "Yeah...? I think I gave it to the moon..." "Oh. Well good job team leader" I felt pretty good about that. I'm still confused how I gave the moon the twinkle but hey as long as it isn't on any one of us we're fine.

WHO'S READY FOR TPOT 6!!??