You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?

(Before this chapter starts. I want to apologize to all Price Tag fans)

O/N POV

"-what if I add back the original BFDI as a prize?" "FOUR DID WHAT?!" I shouted "Maybe we should switch back?" Yellow Face replied "I won't!" Fanny argued back "Wuh? Why not?" "Four has reinstated the prize after we thought it was gone for GOOD. He has betrayed our trust! How can we know he won't just change the prize again and again and AGAIN?!" Fanny continued ranting on.

"YEAH!" Everyone agreed

"You have the spirt of a leader Fanny! And I admire that. But do you really think Two is any better? Think of all the time we've spent waiting to compete, the promise of limitless power dangling over our heads. We're dying to get started!" "And yet here we are still wait-"

"Well why didn't ya say so?"

SCREAMING!!!

Two clapper their hands and got all of our attention. "Hush now I'm talking. Anyways..." Two flew atop the hotel and said something from the roof.

...Except we couldn't even hear what he said

"What?"

"I SAID, IT'S TIME FOR CAKE AT STAKE!" Two screamed from atop the hotel then said something else

...which we also couldn't hear

"Huh?"

Two facepalmed and used his power to lift all of us onto the roof

___________________________________

"Wait why are we doing Cake at Stake?" Nickel asked Two. "Don't worry, I'll remind you! Last time, 59,151 voters voted on these 26 newbies, so that one of them could join you forty one other people, here to compete for...The Power of Two!"

"Oh! Now I remember!" "Good for you......So, let's get started."

Y'know it's almost feels weird competing again it's been like...a while since we've had an episode.

"Right viewers?" I turned and looked at the camera "Right?" "Who are you talking to?" Tree looked at me confused. "Erm...nobody?" "Okay...?" Tree turned back and watched the voting. I sat down and watched the voting commence.
___________________________________

"The next one out is...Taggy." "This is so cheap!" They screamed as the floor came out from underneath them. The only two newbies left we're Winner and Nonexisty.

Winner...? Hmm why does it feel like I've heard of that name before?

"With 15,762 votes, Winner joins the game!"

Winner won the votes by a landslide. Well at least now I know who I shouldn't go up against in popularity contests. I quietly joked to myself. "And here's your purple tomato." "Thanks!" A hand protruded out of Winner's body and "ate" the purple tomato. "Mmm! Tasty." Ok that's a little creepy

"Now you get to join the other 41 other people, and- wait...1,2,3,4,7,9,14,17,20...!" Two began counting quickly. He looked a little worried. "You alright Two?" Winner asked Two "Hold on! 39,40,41,42! Oh! Yes I'm fine now!" "But why we're counting so quickly?" Tennis ball also told Two "Sorry I was just worried that we wouldn't have enough people to have even teams but looks like I was wrong."

I sat back and rubbed the back of my head "Yeah...thank goodness for that."

"So can we finally start!?" Fanny yelled from the back. "Yes we can! Now let's head downstairs for team picking!" All of us moved into the crowded elevator which I'm surprised we all fit into. "So...how many teams do you think we'll have?" Nickel questioned. "Let's go with...6 teams of 7!" Alright I can get behind that- wait. There's me, Tree,Blackhole, Pie, Remote, Bottle, Pillow, and Pen. Uh oh. There's 8 of us!