Missing You

Woah! An actual original chapter name that's not just the name of the episode!

Tree's POV

The challenge had just started and A.B.N.T.T had already finished the challenge due to X not explaining the challenge correctly so the challenge should be easy for us right I mean it's just throwing balls into our teams basket and I am the best thrower on the team after all...

I was wrong...

2 challenges ago we lost both O/N and Remote and with Four gone there was no way to bring them back. We tried asking X but he didn't know how to recover contestants so I ended up being the one to lead the team despite being trapped inside of Bottle.

"Bottle please hand me that ball." I said directly to Bottle who was playing with a ball in her hands. "Ok!" I stuck my arms out her top and managed to grab the ball but now I noticed a problem. I could barely move my arms while I was reaching out of Bottle, I wouldn't be able to throw the ball far enough to reach the basket. Well I might as well try

I threw as hard as I could and-

Bump.

Ok...that didn't work. "Ooo! Thanks Tree!" Bottle playfully picked up the ball and began playing with it again. "Umm...Bottle I really need to throw that into out basket." "Oh. Ok!" She handed me the ball again. Well she's easy to convince at least.

I threw the ball again as hard as I could but I was only met with the same result. Sigh If only O/N was here.

"Tree what do you think your doing?" Pillow stopped throwing balls and looked at me suspiciously "Are you...slacking off?" W-What?! "What? You can't be serious Tree!" Pen joined in and also proceeded to scold me! "No! I'm trying! Just give me a ball already!" Pen picked up the ball beside Bottle and put it in my hands.

"So are you gonna throw it or...?" Pillow questioned me. "Tree, you haven't made a single shot! I thought you were the best thrower we had!" "Yeah, what's the big idea? Pull your weight!" Grr...what is their problem?! "I'm trying to!" I desperately tried to move my arms further but that only ended up making it worse causing Bottle to move around. "Heehee! Quit moving around!" Bottle please don't I'm almost-

Bump.

"Fantastic." Well how about you trying throwing a ball in a confined space you ball pointed idiot!

"Guys there's an easy solution you're all missing." Pie reassured the team. Well hopefully it's a lot better idea than- "Blackhole!" Without questioning Pen grabbed a pile of balls and threw them inside of Blackhole. "Fantastic."

Pen. How. Can. You. Be. This. STUPID!

I was already ticked off about how Pen and Pillow accused me of not trying to help the team. But this?! I shook my head and tried taking a few deep breathes. It's just a contest everything's gonna be fine Tree. Don't lose your cool now.

"Well it's clear to me now that we can't rely on Tree to do anything. Guess we gotta do everything ourselves!"

........
........
........
........
........
........
........

THAT. IS. IT!!!!

"Well it's quite clear that your friends don't rely on you either Pen!" Pen immediately stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. "What did you say...?" He replied with pain in his voice.

"You know why your friends Eraser and Blocky didn't join you? It's because your nothing but a waste of space that has no purpose!" "Tree..."

"SO SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS WRITING UTENSIL!"